+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

For me, I was 16 at my boyfriends grandmas house in the basement watching LOTR. he kinda slowly moved into it then he shoved his tongue down my throat. went with it for a second and pulled away because it was just too gross. I learned quickly though.
    Revealing secret, once when I was 6 i touched the tip of my tongue to the tip of my brothers tongue to see what it would feel like. I have never been the same

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    For me, I was 16 at my boyfriends grandmas house in the basement watching LOTR. he kinda slowly moved into it then he shoved his tongue down my throat.
    16...at your boyfriend's grandma's basement...watching LOTR...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The teenage years crack me up.

Drunk at party, don't remember much.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    16...at your boyfriend's grandma's basement...watching LOTR...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The teenage years crack me up.
    Sadly not much has changed for me
    Actually if anything its gotten worse, now Im single, working at gamestop and watching anime alone wow Im awesome

i had my second kiss watching LOTR. I was 19.

first kiss i think i was 13 (7th grade). My gf came over to my house to spend the day, my mom kept checking on us, couldn't be in the room with the door shut. We walked up to a cd store, we knew we wanted to kiss each other and about the whole day we'd get real close and look at each other and then not do it (wtf?)....looking back i laugh but i mean it was like hours where we were talking about kissing each other but neither would do it.

Finally her mom came and, her mom and my mom were talking in the front of the house. Her and I were in my room, she quickly leaned in and kissed me and then left. Wasn't a bad kiss at all, but it wasn't like a hollywood steamy kiss, just a peck pretty much.

After that first kiss tho, its like we were locked on to each other. I dated her for 2 1/2 years and we had a lot of practice with each other.

I threw up watching LOTR.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Oh WOW the memories... <and my first post!>

December of my senior year, I was 17. She was my first girlfriend, and for that matter the first girl that I'd liked who I'd actually told. We'd been together for about 2.5 or 3 weeks.

She came to my house to work on a school project. As you can imagine, we were rather distracted from our work. I'd never felt that intensely for anyone before. I had my favorite TSO CD playing, and I'd stopped working to just hug her on the couch. I pulled away just a bit, looked her in the eyes and just said, "You know, I think by the time you leave here tonight, I will have had my first kiss." She smiled so beautifully, and hugged me just a tad tighter. We just stayed like that for a few seconds - and without even thinking about it I just moved my face and my lips met hers.

All my awareness outside of our lips and arms just left me. It was like nothing else existed. It was unlike anything that'd ever happened to me before.

I of course didn't have THAT good of an idea what to do, but she more than made up for that, sucking on one lip at a time and holding me tightly and even bringing her tongue in a few times (I stayed away from tongue for a while, wanted to get the lips down first i guess XD). After some period of time I pulled away for just a second and made a BRILLIANT statement: "I've never done that before. Its very nice." She just smiled and we immediately went back at it, and at this point we were basically making out laying down on the couch. Things died down after a while and we were just staring at each other smiling. My sense of hearing suddenly returned and I realized the CD we were listening to had finished playing - and then I realized the song that was playing right before I kissed her was 3 songs and at least 15 minutes from the end of the album!

It was the second best kiss of my life so far. The best being another one I had with her a week later. We were only together for 2 and a half months and I haven't had another girlfriend - but it was the best 2 and a half months of my life.
    Last edited by torgo; 26-01-08 at 01:31 PM.

Funny thing was my first kiss was at the movie theaters. She was my first gf our first day, and first date. Half way during the movie she leaned in and the rest is history... guess what movie it was!...yup LOTR....All I can say was i missed the last half(info not needed)

Dude thats crazy.. I never actually watched LOTRs in my entire life. Its been playing on TVs before.. but Ive never let it sink into my brain. People actually get angry with me that I havent watched them.. leading me to believe that some type of mind control is involved

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Dude thats crazy.. I never actually watched LOTRs in my entire life. Its been playing on TVs before.. but Ive never let it sink into my brain. People actually get angry with me that I havent watched them.. leading me to believe that some type of mind control is involved
    I thing there is mind control. It was a boring and horrible movie.

Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post
    Oh WOW the memories... <and my first post!>

December of my senior year, I was 17. She was my first girlfriend, and for that matter the first girl that I'd liked who I'd actually told. We'd been together for about 2.5 or 3 weeks.

She came to my house to work on a school project. As you can imagine, we were rather distracted from our work. I'd never felt that intensely for anyone before. I had my favorite TSO CD playing, and I'd stopped working to just hug her on the couch. I pulled away just a bit, looked her in the eyes and just said, "You know, I think by the time you leave here tonight, I will have had my first kiss." She smiled so beautifully, and hugged me just a tad tighter. We just stayed like that for a few seconds - and without even thinking about it I just moved my face and my lips met hers.

All my awareness outside of our lips and arms just left me. It was like nothing else existed. It was unlike anything that'd ever happened to me before.

I of course didn't have THAT good of an idea what to do, but she more than made up for that, sucking on one lip at a time and holding me tightly and even bringing her tongue in a few times (I stayed away from tongue for a while, wanted to get the lips down first i guess XD). After some period of time I pulled away for just a second and made a BRILLIANT statement: "I've never done that before. Its very nice." She just smiled and we immediately went back at it, and at this point we were basically making out laying down on the couch. Things died down after a while and we were just staring at each other smiling. My sense of hearing suddenly returned and I realized the CD we were listening to had finished playing - and then I realized the song that was playing right before I kissed her was 3 songs and at least 15 minutes from the end of the album!

It was the second best kiss of my life so far. The best being another one I had with her a week later. We were only together for 2 and a half months and I haven't had another girlfriend - but it was the best 2 and a half months of my life.
    That sounds great. Sounds like it wasn't her first for sure though. At that age that would make me wonder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I thing there is mind control. It was a boring and horrible movie.
    You simply shouldn't watch movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You simply shouldn't watch movies.
    Yea, I think I am going to quit. I have been going to the movies less and less. There is just to much crap lately.

That sounds great. Sounds like it wasn't her first for sure though. At that age that would make me wonder.
    DEFINITELY not her first, over the years of highschool before I came along she'd had other relationships. At some point later on she told me about her first kiss when she was a freshman and how it really sucked for her (hers makes the bad ones on here not sound too shabby at all, her boyfriend tried to kiss her the day after she had her WISDOM TEETH OUT). She told me she'd wanted to make sure that for one thing I didn't feel pressured into kissing her before I wanted to, and also that she wanted to make sure that she made it really nice for me. A total success on both counts.
    Last edited by torgo; 29-01-08 at 10:17 AM. Reason: adding something

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post
    her boyfriend tried to kiss her the day after she had her WISDOM TEETH OUT).

She told me she'd wanted to make sure that for one thing I didn't feel pressured into kissing her before I wanted to, and also that she wanted to make sure that she made it really nice for me. A total success on both counts.
    If she had enough vicodin she would have felt good regardless of how crappy the kiss was

But on a more serious note, it sounds like you had an absolutely amazing girl. You must be a great guy to find a girl like that

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast