+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

what was your first kiss like?

My first kiss was with my boyfriend when I was 13. We kissed in a park...it wasn't horifically bad, but then again, it asn't that good either!

It was so sweet! Ok we were on the bus going back to the hotel (it was a school trip, oops) and I was laying on his shoulder, I almost fell asleep, but then I looked up at him and it happened Ok that's the short version, I'll be nice and not bore you guys to death with my details. But the bottom line, it was a nice first kiss.

i wouldn't mind hearing the long version
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

Recent

I actually had my first french a week ago exactly. I had been going out with my boyfriend for about a month or so and I spent the night at his house (with 2 friends and one of his friends). We all sat together to watch movies and he kept getting closer and closer until we were cuddling a lot. He kissed my lips and then eventually it grew into making out. First time "WOW", second time "cool", third time "okay", fourth and over "eh...kinda boring". It was nice at first but very close "cuddling" is the best part! So nice! By the way...I am 14 and a half just so ya know...

Hmm..you guys are pretty lucky, man..MY first kiss was horrible!
    It was my B-day party(my 15th), and there was this guy I "sorta" liked...but my friends thought that we really digged each other and stuff. So one of my really pushy friends got drunk and aked the guy for a "private talk"...Man, I still don't know what was it that she told him(eh, wouldn't wanna know)..
    Me, not even suspecting anything, I was pushed by my friends into this small room where that guy was waiting for me. I wasm like "HUH?" -what's all that supposed to mean?
    Well, I found out pretty soon, I must say. And after this corny phrase("So what have you been doing there with the girls?") followed my first kiss. UGH! The guy was seventeen, but he really didn't know how to kiss at all!
    Funny thing is- I never saw him again, and ALL of my kisses afterwards were incredible! Man, but that guy was so lame... :roll:
    I have it all. Including kino.

It was slimy and she bit me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Argghh my first kiss was not too bad but it wasnt great either. I wish I never had my first kiss with my ex girlfriend and had my first kiss with my current girlfriend as her kisses make me go to the moon and back. lol Anyway basically my first was not very nice but my current girlfriends are amazing.

ah my first kiss, well it was just a kiss i didnt know any tricks or anything yet, it was pretty sloppy though, i still have a problem kissing though, if my head is leaned too far to the right, i cant kiss right, it sucks haha, my last girl i kind of taught how to kiss when she was kissing me, kissing her was amazing really, she usto suck my bottom lip in before we stopped, all i hafto say is, that shit makes me go crazy, my dick will be like instant rock hard.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

mine was weird. we were arguing, one of our fights, and then we just made up and kissed. i assumed people would get into fights AFTER the first kiss, but mine was before. some ****ed up way of saying i like you. tongue was used too. kinda gross, but oh well. why can't i lose my short term memory or something so i can have my first kiss all over again... a la adam sandler/drew barrymore in 50 first dates...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

gross? i love the taste of a womans mouth, as long as shes clean haha, something i miss alot, just having that taste in my mouth all day long

kinda gross as far as the feeling i had when i kissed her. the kiss was good but it was just gross because it was after a fight. but the kiss was cool. it would have been more help if she kissed me back instead of her just leaving her mouth open and just not doing shit.
    Last edited by PandaCivic; 15-01-08 at 12:11 AM.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

My first real kiss was actually in the 4th grade (10 years old - I'm 20 by the way) and it was actually really good. I've never "frenched" anyone before, never had the interest until Melissa (I use her name a lot, get used to it!).
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

A trembling sensation matched only by the moment itself, I didn't want to let go...it felt like fire and ice combinding into something erotic. Safe to say our goodnight kisses for the next 3 months lasted for like a half an hour lol. Basically a utopia you never took for granted.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

jeez one word can describe you innova, dramatic. and white dragon, you havent even frenched her? i was under the assumption a 'real kiss' was a french kiss, maybe you worded it wrong, since your 20 i doubt you'd be in love with someone youve never even kissed.

I dont remember my first kiss...isnt that sad? Im getting old. Maybe it was that bad that I blocked it from my memory!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast