+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

anachronistic Guest
    My first kiss was when I was 14 years old. I probably posted that already, but oh well. It was my first night out with my friends. We went to a semi-formal.

Man, I ****ed up that night before we even left my buddy's house. I did this by doing that retarded NSYNC look where you comb the front of your hair up. I looked really retarded. My buddy and I split up as soon as we got there; he really didn't want to be there, he was a shy type back then. He walked around by himself the whole time. I wish I would have been more of a gentleman towards him, that night. Well, so I walked up to all kinds of girls and started hitting on them. I hit on girls that were way above my level, and I got weird looks and shit. Well, I don't remember much of the night, except I finally did find a group of girls that were my type. I started hitting on this tall brunette that had a cast on her leg. She told me what happened, but I couldn't hear her since the music was so loud. I stuck with that group the whole night, I kept seeing my buddy walking around the gym by himself, and I really felt guilty. Well, I started dancing and holding hands with this girl and stuff, it was really my first time getting intimate with a girl. We kissed a little bit at the dance, while we were dancing, but she asked me to keep it unnoticeable. It wasn't bad, but I expected it to feel different. Good nonetheless.

My buddy and I left the dance around midnight. Just before I left, the girl scribbled her screenname on my arm. The next day, I added her on AOL, but I could not read her handwriting, so I added every possible screenname it could have been. 2 days later she signed in, and we started talking. It was really fun, we clicked for whatever reason, but I just had to be a dumbass and lie. I told her that I had 10 girlfriends before and blah blah blah. To all you young folks out there that read this, that really messed it up.

I asked her out to the movies. We met up (her dad picked me up and dropped us off at the movies) We went to see Pirates of the Carribean. Ever since, I really hated that movie, just because of this date. Well, we started making out, and I put my hand on her leg, very close to her crotch. She kept squeezing my hand when I did that, but I thought that meant she wanted me to keep doing it, being inexperienced and all. Since I told her that I had 10 girlfriends before (I doubt she believed me, I was quite a dork back then, still am now, I would say) she assumed that I could read her body language, and she was intimidated by how I continued to do it. She told me that at the movie theater, after the movie, and then just as we were waiting for her dad to come pick us up, some guy came and started hitting on her right in front of me. I tried calling her a few times, but she wouldn't pick up the phone. I figured it out eventually.

Lesson learned.

I had my first kiss when I was 16 and drunk. Never saw the guy again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney View Post
    I had my first kiss when I was 16 and drunk. Never saw the guy again...
    Same here.

(Men.)

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Same here.

(Men.)
    Aren't you a guy?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Aren't you a guy?
    It's okay, he's gay.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was lovely. I remember a striking sunset & a dinosaur crossing the plain when my first beau kissed me....
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    It was lovely. I remember a striking sunset & a dinosaur crossing the plain when my first beau kissed me....
    Were you watching Jurassic Park? Damn, that wasn't very long ago.

Mine was today, actually... about four hours ago. It was quite nice!
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss

First time i frenched was on my 13th birthday, with a good friend of mine.
    It was her first time too.
    It felt like it went for ever, actually i felt a little sick after..
    I think it was for like 3 minutes o_O...
    We were both pretty bad, lol.
    My first normal kiss was when i was like in grade 3 haha...
    Actually some girl licked me in grade 2 o_O. =]
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

First french kiss...eww. I forgot about my first one and really don't want to remember it. Ok so we had already kissed and well, she had her wisdom teeth pulled and I went over to keep her company and brought her some flowers. Went to her room and well no one but her sister was home. She didn't have any gauze in her mouth because the bleeding had already stopped. But anyways I was sitting on her chair and she comes up to me and sits on my lap gives me a hug etc...then kisses me then throws her other leg over and she started frenching and practically giving me a lap dance. I was still really shy around her and well I didn't know what to do because I could taste blood. EWWWW. I kinda kept backing up and then she asked if she was going to fast and I said ya...so she stopped tongue. Ya, not the kinda first french kiss you want to rememeber.

She said that she was loaded on vicadin and didn't remember it. Which i know was bs because her friend told me she heard about that story from her and thought it was weird because she had just gotten her wisdom teeth pulled. Ohh well...crazy redheads.

My first kiss...I'll never forget it. I was laying on the bed with her. I moved her hair over looked at her and offered a kiss. She accepted. Never will forget it.

my first kiss was with a guy i knew and liked but it was over a game of spin the bottle and i was slightly drunk. not a great experience felt awkward the next day.

Lol, mine was when I played spin the bottle hehe!
    I didn't really kiss him back though as he was drunk and his breath smelt of beer
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567