+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plz Som1 Help

Plz Som1 Help

[B]I have been going out with this girl for about 4 months and now it feels she doesnt want to be with me no more we just had a massive arguement and we havent spoke for few days i dont really know what ive done wrong to make her go like this but she just dont wanna talk to me and i really love this girl and i just dont want this to end so somone plz help what am i aposed to do if she wont talk to me??? plz plz plz help i love this girl soooo much.

man first and foremost compose yourself...WOW ok-think about your arguement and what she said? Call her and talk to her in a few days-let things calm down-you cant call her while shes still upset-you wont get anywhere...let yourself calm down too!!!
    Then see where you can go...but relaz and calm down before you call her!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I have left it 4 days already. How much longer shall i give her? i am calm now i just want to talk to her again i told her if she ever wanted 2 speak to me again call me or somin and im stil waiting for her 2 ring shud i take a hint that she has finised with me?

give her a call instead of waiting there....she is just few buttons away....sometimes women r like that,,,waiting for the man to please her...goodluck
    i love u lots sam....my sweet baby

oh uh if shes that pissed which is what it sounded like calling her "too soon" could backfire. YES woman are nuts in that way that we want you to call-I only suggested a few days or so for everyone to settle down and emotions arent at a real high! You end up saying things you regret. If its been a four days then call her tomorrow or something-let her know you care about her and want to talk...may i ask what this fight was about-cause that could help also!

Goodluck

lol GREAT its over i knew this was gunna happe i fort she was the 1 and i still love her but is there gunna be anyway i can get her bac with her?

she ended it hey? Well of course youre going to still have feelings for her-unfortunately we cant shut those off like hot and cold(ok some people might)but when youre not ready to end it you'll be hanging on to those feelings for awhile until you can accept it and move on with your life. Let her be for a little bit-dont constantly pursue her-give her some time to miss what she had-give her a call in a couple of weeks or so and see-let her know youd like to work things out-and see what she says!

Goodluck

she started speaking 2 me again yesteterday we where talking for like 7 or 8 hours we still friends but i want to be somthing more than tht.she said shes got alot of problems with family and friends and she just wants a break but she hasnt got no problem with me so why does she have 2 end it? if she really liked me then i dont see why she is she said just give it a week and we will be back 2getha but how many times is she gunna do this finish with me for no reason. 2 me it it seems like everything is ok with her m8s n family she is actin normal n having a luaf and tht with them so mayb she just dnt wanna be with me and even if there is otha problems i dont c why she has 2 dump me. even tho we will get back 2getha this still hurts i wanna no why she doi this it feels like its 1 way relationship it feels like i really really in love with her but she isnt with me. if she loves me as much as she sed she does why end it and why just for a week or so? if she wants a break i can understand that but why finish it.

she said som of the nicest things last nite but if she feels tht way about me why does she wanna get away from me she has just had a break from me for 5 days and now she wants more

if she asks me out do u think i shud go bac out with her cus is she jus playing with me doesnt really love me or does she just need a break but she does still like me

sounds like she just needs a break from everything-or shes playing you. No one can tell you what to do-its your own call-but do you want to be treated this way? I highly doubt it-no one does.

Think about what you want for yourself. If you really like this girl than you could hang on and see how things go in the next week or so-see if things dont calm down for her...and if youre finding things havent changed then reconsider the relationship.

Dont get too discouraged-some girls are wish washy and cant handle too many things at once. Hang on for a bit-then decide for yourself-but dont let her walk on you.

she says she needs a break from me but we are still talking 2 eachotha and she says she stilll loves me and i still love her so why ent we 2getha? when i say that 2 her she just says i dunno. for me thts hard 2 take bcus there isnt really no reason why she dumped me and its not a break from me she need its a break from her friends n family she says i havent done nufin wrong so why did she have 2 dump me espessially when she says she still loves me thts when i find it so hard 2 take she says that but dont want 2 be with me i just dont understand no more im just gunna talk 2 her lyk normal for a couple of weeks and then see if she wants anything more do u reckon i shud do tht? 2 me it sounds like she doesnt love me no more and is just trying 2 let me down gentley but mayb im wrong mayb she does still lyk me i cant tell tht.

we are back 2getha thanks for ur help squirrley