+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trip out West

Trip out West

So December 30th is coming up and that marks my one year anniversary with my girlfriend who I still adore. But the date Jan 2nd is also coming up. This is the date I leave to go on a skiing trip out west for 4 months.

I really want her to still be my girl when I get back, but I just don't know what the temptation is going to be like when I am away.

I am going to a party town, not to be modest but I am built, funny confident and such. So picking up girls is not hard for me to do.

My question is...Is it wrong to have any fun with other women while I am away? Should I say no to every opportunity that arises? Should I tell my girlfriend what is happens out there?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I don't care that this is the ask-a-girl forum, I want to flip the questions on you.

Is it wrong to cheat? When prompted to cheat, should you?

These questions aren't hard, and if your having trouble, think of it from the other side... how would you feel if your girlfriend was "having fun with other guys while your away"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since you sound unsure about staying faithful, my advice is that you break things off so you are both free to do what you want while you are apart. Be sure to practice safer sex. Then you can see about getting back together when you get back, assuming you are both still interested.

And yes, it IS wrong to mess around with other girls if you are still together.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lol, whats the point of taking a break to screw around? Its basically cheating only with an excuse 'we are not together right now until next week...' This I don't understand. You could aswell be in open marriage where you are together but screw other people.
    Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is this a stupid question?? do you want to get my word of approval to cheat??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...