+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many times can you fall in love?

How many times can you fall in love?

I dont know about anyone else, but I believe its possible to fall in love any number of times. And I mean real love, not crushes. I always feel strange when I think about how Im madly and passionately with a woman (she's married, and while I know marriage hardly means never it still has significance to others and I respect that. Unfortunetly. And dont even TRY and say that its a good thing, because if she asked, I might even kill her husband, even though I like the guy), but since I can "never" be with her, Ill have to find someone else. I like to think there are more than a few people SO meant for you that it almost seems predetermined, and its possible to fall in love with any of them. Please tell me Im right, or that joke about killing her husband is going to become a little less funny...

You're right. There is no limit to how many times you can fall in love. Or with how many people (although I would think usually it's one at a time). In the meantime, avoid this girl like the plague so hopefully she can become just a 'memory' and not some object that turns you into some sort of male Amy Fisher.

Alexi

You know, thats EXACTLY what sensible Me wants to do (avoid her like the plauge), but its to late. Shes known me for long enough and she knows me so WELL that if I do try and avoid her she'll know exactly why (she also knows Im in love with her) and would NOT be having any of that shit. She also knows how I cut relationship ties like its what all the cool kids are doing cause I REALLY dont care for friendship with anyone but the BEST of people. Besides, the non-sensible part of me, we'll call him "****ing Retarded Hopkinja" still doesnt want to cut her loose, ESPECIALLY when I have such great times when Im with her. ARRRGGHHHH. Ive never wanted anything so much in my life. Ive really gotten everything Ive ever wanted (not because Im successful but because I just dont seem to care for much), and I believe you can have anything you strive for but **** people what the hell am I supposed to do? Sorry, sorry. I think I just went off topic... hey anyone ever seen me frustrated before, because now you have. Enjoy

That explains your choice of avatar then.. LoL..

Actually I just had a hairball when I filled out my profile. HACK!

once I had this cat that had hairballs and worms - it was disgusting. It would rub it's ass along the carpet and be hacking up hairballs at the same time - it would do that for hours on end. Yeah - just thought I'd tell you all that - idky

Well thanks Billy, because after hearing that I just fell OUT of love. Who knew all it would take would be hearing about your cat wiping its ass on the rug...

LMFAO ! I loved that cat - i was just scared to touch it...

Hey Hopkinja. How's it going? I just wanted to say I'm REALLY enjoying your posts. lol They're very entertaining. But I was hoping you picked your avatar because you liked Calvin and Hobbs. *Tries to do best 'comic guy from Simpsons' impression* Best comic strip EVER!
    Anyhoo.....you and Alexi are right. You can fall in love many, many times. A lot of people are under the false assumption that there is "one" and "one only" for them. Truth is, there are many "ones" out there, (unless you are referring to the Matrix---and then there is definitely only ONE Neo....*wipes drool from mouth*). Don't EVER give up hope. It'll find you if you don't find it first. And I am referring to the kind of love that can and IS reciprocated.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well one can think that they feel as though they'rein love, so i'm guessing anyone can think that they could fall in love 100 millions times.

haha hows that for a question of the mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wow Breezy, Im so glad to hear that because, I swear, I will give any girl that comes to me the time of day. Im just waiting for a woman whos secure enough to do that. So hopefully, itll find me before I find it. Oh, and Neo wasnt the only One. There were actually Two. His brother Carl was the other one. I hear he's living in Massachusetts doing accounting or something...

LMAO........yeah, but he hasn't taken either of the pills yet, I believe

Actually he took the yellow one. That one makes you wake up as an accountant. In Massachusetts. With 2 kids, a wife, and receding hairline. Yeah not many people pick that pill...

OMG!! I think I just swallowed that one! Shit!