+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Date the girl I love or someone else ?

Date the girl I love or someone else ?

Hello, this is my first post here, and I really need some help, I have no idée how I can handle this because I am new in this love game.

So here is my story:

I meet a girl through a social networking site, similar to MySpace and we started chatting on IM, she only lives a few minutes away from me but we never got to meet. We get along very well and after a month or so, she needed some help with her pc so I went to her house and helped her. We talked and laughed and everything was all right. Then I saw her the next day because I gave her some pc-related stuff.

After that we only talked on IM, I asked her out a couple of times but she said she’s busy and well she also said that she is still in love with her ex. So I thought I should wait a while before trying to ask her out again, after 3 months or so I started to fell for her.

Eventually I confessed that I like her a lot. But she told me she is still in love with her ex and she can not love anyone else. After a couple of days she told me she is dating some guy she met online. I haven’t said anything tho I was burning inside because I have a crush for her. She did say that she might stop to date him and she doesn’t want a relationship with him or anyone else.

I really don’t know what to do here, I guess I can still ask her out and she would hang out with me but this will just make me love her more and more and I’m afraid I will just end up getting hurt also I meet another girl and she is willing to try something out with me.

On the other hand I’m afraid even tho she says she still loves her ex maybie she will fall for the guy she is dating.

I guess I’m asking if I should move on to date some one else or hang-out with the girl I love even tho she dates other people and is not ready for a new relationship.

Thanks a lot for your time guys and galls.

There would be so much more to say but the post is long enough as is.

I hate to be the bad guy, but she's not interested man.

She definitely doesn't seem interested in you. Anyone that will say that they don't want to be in a relationship because they are still in love with their ex and then say they are dating someone the next day wasn't interested. She just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

It's pretty obvious that you can't be friends with her. You have feelings for her and that isn't conducive to a healthy friendship. You need to cut ties with her and find someone else.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I agree with Cain and Greek .. don't walk away, run!!!

I agree with the others....she has no interest.

You made it clear to her that you had an interest. She gave the classic excuse, she is still in love with her ex. Let's see...if she was still in love with her ex, then why is she dating a NEW guy she met online?

Trust me....if she were interested, she would be dating YOU!