+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Should I Do!?

What Should I Do!?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend, who i have been dating for almost a year. Our 1 year anniversary, would be January 20, lately though he has been completley giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring me. Yet, he has been calling my sister, talking to my parents and he won't even ask about me although i ask about him. And when i do, all my family says is that its because he is hurting, well whos says i am not hurting too. That was one of the most hardest things i ever had to do, i was going through a very rough time in my life, i have a medical condition called epilepsy and i spent a lot of time in the hospital and he never got it that maybe in a few months i would be fine... He thought i was blowing him off.. Every girl wants a guy to be sensitive, but he would cry, all the time, like i mean bawl everytime i said something.. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by britt17 View Post
    I recently broke up with my boyfriend, who i have been dating for almost a year. Our 1 year anniversary, would be January 20, lately though he has been completley giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring me. Yet, he has been calling my sister, talking to my parents and he won't even ask about me although i ask about him. And when i do, all my family says is that its because he is hurting, well whos says i am not hurting too. That was one of the most hardest things i ever had to do, i was going through a very rough time in my life, i have a medical condition called epilepsy and i spent a lot of time in the hospital and he never got it that maybe in a few months i would be fine... He thought i was blowing him off.. Every girl wants a guy to be sensitive, but he would cry, all the time, like i mean bawl everytime i said something.. what should i do?
    Well, first of all, I don't think he should be calling your family. You two are broken up and I think he needs to move on.

Are you wanting to get back together with him?
    I don't chase, I replace.

No i don't want to get back together with him, its just that i want to move on and i am trying, but its like everyone is blaming me

Why did you break up?