+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unemployed and lovin it!

Unemployed and lovin it!

So I have been unemployed for over three months now. I continue to collect unemployment compensation and will continue to do so for another nine months at which time I will no longer be eligible for benefits.

Got my haircutt today, and the stylist asks me "How are you getting by?" I told him unemployment comp., then I told him how I enjoy being on vacation and how great it it is not to have to work in such an economically depressed time when most people are working their asses off. The stylist then abruptly paused and said to me, "Don't say that when I have my scissors in my hands." LOL

I live with my parents and don't have a job. I live rent free and spend tax dollars (my unemployment comp) on trips to Tahoe and other cool places, sushi, clothes, presents for myself and others, manicures, pedicures, movies, supplements, dining out and other activities which I enjoy.

Some might say I have a "peter pan" complex and that I refuse to grow up. On the contrary, I have more life experience than most people I have talked people out of committing suicide, worked 26 hours in a row, solved rape, robbery and attempted murder cases, have been shot at and have received commendations initiated by members of the city I worked in for showing commendable restraint and for providing excellent community service. I have also cancelled family plans more times than I can count to work overtime and to care for the foulest smelling and most belligerent drunks that you could imagine.

So next time you see that average, unemployed, welfare-loving adult who lives with his parents. Just think..maybe he isn't a loser, maybe he is just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'll tell you, but first please give me some advice in my latest thread in the ask a female forum., the topic there is something that is very dear to me now.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey fucck you, you should tell vashti your age before she posts anything in your other thread

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Too late. What's the secret?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're very foolish. You should be spending this time searching for a job.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was uenmployed for about six weeks after I got back from overseas. I f-cking hated it.

Going without working is like going without sex. Humans are wired to work - and f-ck.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

. I live rent free and spend tax dollars (my unemployment comp) on trips to Tahoe and other cool places, sushi, clothes, presents for myself and others, manicures, pedicures, movies, supplements, dining out and other activities which I enjoy.
    Up until I saw that mark in the top right corner I thought you were a woman.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do I pay away almost a 1/3 of my measly pay check every week?

Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why do I pay away almost a 1/3 of my measly pay check every week?

Oh yeah.
    Dependency on others = stupidity

And the Independents have to pay to support them. I support natural selection. If you're dumb enough to do something like this, you deserve to be on the streets. If you want something in life, work for it. Don't expect it to be given to you.

[QUOTE=Everlovin;399897]I have talked people out of committing suicide, worked 26 hours in a row, solved rape, robbery and attempted murder cases, have been shot at and have received commendations initiated by members of the city I worked in for showing commendable restraint and for providing excellent community service. I have also cancelled family plans more times than I can count to work overtime and to care for the foulest smelling and most belligerent drunks that you could imagine.QUOTE]

hang on a sec people, i think by the sounds of it this guy might need a break, not sayin' it's commendable to live off the state but at the same time it sounds like he has put in a lot of emotional effort and personal time to keep things going for everyone else, does he not deserve a break?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [quote=ecojeanne;399995]
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    I have talked people out of committing suicide, worked 26 hours in a row, solved rape, robbery and attempted murder cases, have been shot at and have received commendations initiated by members of the city I worked in for showing commendable restraint and for providing excellent community service. I have also cancelled family plans more times than I can count to work overtime and to care for the foulest smelling and most belligerent drunks that you could imagine.QUOTE]

hang on a sec people, i think by the sounds of it this guy might need a break, not sayin' it's commendable to live off the state but at the same time it sounds like he has put in a lot of emotional effort and personal time to keep things going for everyone else, does he not deserve a break?
    You believe everybody deserves something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder why he was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post

He's talking about a lifetime, not something that has happened recently. Not doing a good job at showing it off either.

It's posts like these that ruin any illusion that you'd might have that your tax dollars go towards some single mother with 5 kids trying to make a living, and not a damn brat who doesn't plan to do shit for a year.

I am always welcomed but I don't want to live in my parent's house.

This is my first time living alone (had roommates then fiance).

I love living alone! It's the best!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast