+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dancing?

dancing?

hey ladies, when u gals go downtown without your bf, to a bar, and you start dancing with another guy, do you tell your bf if he asks? if so does he get upset?.

Well if I found out my girlfriend was dancing with other guys downtown, I'd be pissed, and I would begin questioning the seriousness of the relationship. I guess it's a good thing she and her friends are more mature than that.

Then again, some guys don't care if their girlfriend dances with other guys. For me, it depends on what kind of dancing. Bumping and grinding is an instant hell no (it's what I assume goes on 'downtown') If she wants to do that, she might as well take off her clothes and let him pound away. Slow dancing, I feel, is something you should do with only the one you love. I would be very jealous. If it's any kind of romantic or sexual dancing, then I wouldn't be okay with it. Dancing is very powerful and expressive to me. If my girlfriend was expressing herself in a certain way with other guys, that would really hurt my feelings.

Don't let people tell you that you're over protective for feeling uncomfortable with your girlfriend dancing with other guys. If she'd do anything that she knew would bother you, then she's probably not worth having a relationship with.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 10-12-08 at 11:00 AM.

I completely agree with Doppel, I'd be pissed if she was dirty dancing or slow dancing with another guy, she wouldn't anyway but still dancing at all with another guy when your in a serious relationship isn't something to let go.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Let me add my agreement to the posts above. Casual dancing with minimal or no physical contact is OK, slow dancing is asking for trouble and is disrespectful to the relationship, dancing where there is a suggested or real sexual component is cheating, even if it goes no further!

Carl.

So, I assume it's safe to say that you think spanking dat ass would be a no no?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    So, I assume it's safe to say that you think spanking dat ass would be a no no?
    Unless he/she's wearing surgical gloves!