+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

^^so true, me too
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I have the weirdest ****ing dreams. They are so weird I feel uncomfortable sharing them!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I have the weirdest ****ing dreams. They are so weird I feel uncomfortable sharing them!
    Do they involve cucumbers?
    I don't chase, I replace.

I had a dream that super soldiers in the future were boarding a space ship... they rushed inside to this room with bleachers with a glass arena/cage at its center. They round up these creatures from what appear to be smaller cages... these creatures look like those found in the aliens movies but are smaller and more dog-like. These super soldiers are not affected by the acid blood and neither can the creatures bite through their skin.

They round up all the creatures and carry on a conversation about the poor poor aliens and how they really wish these horrible people would stop breeding them for alien-fighting out in deep space. Sadly making it illegal didn't do anything to stop it.

I wake up and wonder... WTF?? Did I just dream up? PETA in charge of aliens now??
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Do they involve cucumbers?
    I wish.

_____

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I had a dream that super soldiers in the future were boarding a space ship... they rushed inside to this room with bleachers with a glass arena/cage at its center. They round up these creatures from what appear to be smaller cages... these creatures look like those found in the aliens movies but are smaller and more dog-like. These super soldiers are not affected by the acid blood and neither can the creatures bite through their skin.

They round up all the creatures and carry on a conversation about the poor poor aliens and how they really wish these horrible people would stop breeding them for alien-fighting out in deep space. Sadly making it illegal didn't do anything to stop it.

I wake up and wonder... WTF?? Did I just dream up? PETA in charge of aliens now??
    Have you seen the movie Predator, Dalia?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Have you seen the movie Predator, Dalia?

Yep... I like sci/fi... don't care much for PETA... it was only a matter of time before I'd have a nightmare about both... just never thought it would be this scary...

Sheesh.. PETA gives me chills....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    there are few things more boring than people telling you about their dreams.
    One of those few things are your posts. nah just kidding, but I honestly can think of a million things that people talk about that bore me more than dreams. Pets is a huge bore me to death topic. I don't give a shit girls what you feed your dog or what his name is...really....no one does.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i dreamt of chocolate...eating it....licking it....making love to it....actually i dreamt of making love to a midget....
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

or maybe not a midget, but a very young person...teenager...am i becoming a pedophile? all of a sudden i am attracted to 16 year olds....middle age crisis...
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i dreamt of chocolate...eating it....licking it....making love to it....actually i dreamt of making love to a midget....
    Just be relieved you didn't wake up with a spoon in your ass.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    or maybe not a midget, but a very young person...teenager...am i becoming a pedophile? all of a sudden i am attracted to 16 year olds....middle age crisis...
    Probably were just dreaming of sleeping w/ someone who could keep up w/ you in bed? Dunno. You're still around that "womanly peak" age.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Why the **** is it that every time I'm trying to run from something in a dream, it seems like I'm moving in slow motion?
    I've had that as well. It's really annoying. It usually happens when you are vastly outnumbered and against all odds too.

I wonder why that happens
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Probably were just dreaming of sleeping w/ someone who could keep up w/ you in bed? Dunno. You're still around that "womanly peak" age.
    i think it could be the fact that young men don't require as much work as the older dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I've had that as well. It's really annoying. It usually happens when you are vastly outnumbered and against all odds too.

I wonder why that happens
    Your dreams are running on an xbox 360. Shitty frame rates.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast