+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your experience with men's stamina

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It shouldn't take 90 minutes to get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    its not a matter of getting the job done, its a matter of enjoying it while is going on
    Sex is about enjoyment... right? Or did I miss something in the brochure? I could care less if it took 5 minutes or 5 hours... as long as we both had fun.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

It shouldn't take 90 minutes to get the job done.
    It doesn't... you can get the "job done" in 5 minutes with the right techniques. But some women like to come 2...3...7 times.
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even 2, 3 or 7 times shouldn't take that long. I've had 4 orgasms in 35 minutes.

You all must have a lot of free time on your hands.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Even 2, 3 or 7 times shouldn't take that long. I've had 4 orgasms in 35 minutes.

sex is more than just orgasms. Besides, you miss the point that the man in that 90 minute session only comes once...
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Different strokes for different folks (pun intended). Each person is different. Sometimes I may orgasm 3 or 4 times in 30 minutes... other times I may only orgasm once. And on exceptionally rare times (about as often as a blue moon), I may go for 8 hours (with short breaks) one night and sleep like the dead for the next few days (ah... love vacation days).

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    sex is more than just orgasms. Besides, you miss the point that the man in that 90 minute session only comes once...
    Very true... though sometimes, with a little patience a guy may come a few times before he's been satiated (which is always delightful).
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 11-12-08 at 01:48 PM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Very true... though sometimes, with a little patience a guy may come a few times before he's been satiated (which is always delightful).
    Indeed... now I want sex. Great.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could go forever. Assuming I didn't run out of energy. I don't have an orgasm unless I consciously work toward it. I like longer sessions. But we change positions, try different stuff and take breathers. I'm not steadily pounding the girl for 30+ minutes. I imagine that would be rather uncomfortable for her. And Vash? If you had 4 orgasms in 35 minutes wouldn't it be nice to have 12 in 90?

Do those men last 2-3 minutes because they can't help themselves or because they just don't give a damn?
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-12-08 at 02:25 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    And Vash? If you had 4 orgasms in 35 minutes wouldn't it be nice to have 12 in 90?
    I might try it just to see if I could have that many, but because they decrease in intensity, so I can't imagine maintaining interest that long. Also, it WOULD be uncomfortable after a while.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My mate's mate went for 3 hours while he was drunk and his foreskin was like stuck down like he was circumsized, I saw a pic and it was disgusting! My average is roughly 20-30 minutes. My girlfriend comes quickly so I need to tease and drag it out
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

2-3 minutes what a bunch of duds!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

In the beginning with my ex it was 4 mins, cause he was a virgin, but after that it could continue for hours <3. Hours with foreplay as well.

oh geez. lol.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Do those men last 2-3 minutes because they can't help themselves or because they just don't give a damn?
    Think it's mainly due to "oh shit, I'm thise close aaaahheeeelrea...dy Damn, sorry". Kind of thing.

Not realising being close, yet continueing then suddenly being close . Ofcourse there's always guy who don't give a damn though.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doesn't refractory period play a role also?

After busting a nut my first time in bed I intend on changing condoms and jumping back into action

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Doesn't refractory period play a role also?

After busting a nut my first time in bed I intend on changing condoms and jumping back into action
    I must admit after 3 months I do it without. I'm very punctual with my anti birth pil as I really don't want kids. Cleaning it out as soon as he's done. IF he comes inside.

Though, that's been 2 years. Poor future boyfriend ;(.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast