+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken hearted anyone have advice plz help me...

broken hearted anyone have advice plz help me...

Okay, so ive been dating this girl for a year we were def. in love and still love her soo much. We broke up about 4weeks ago. i initially broke up with her due to parents, we werent allowed to spend time together... im not sure why i did this but anyways the first two weeks i tried so hard to get her back but she said she wanted change because we argued a lot and im kinda the jealous type and she hates that.. after the first two weeks one nite she wanted me back and i didnt unsure why now but thought it was really random so for about two weeks she wanted me and i didnt and we got to the point where we hated each other for the past week and we have both said some things and ive made some rude comments but out of love kinda like a way to keep her there... but now ive decided i WANT her back and she doesnt yeat again she says that i have hurt her and she doesnt want all of the arguing and fighting we had im a changed person now due to the break up it has really changed me i havent been with her for a month now and its really emotional but im trying so hard to get her back... and idk if she wants me back i mean she says she does and still says she loves me and things but like the other nite i saw her walk into the basketball game with an ex the one before me and it hurt to see that so bad i couldnt deal with it... im just unsure what to do because i knw im in love and have never felt this way towards a female can someone please help me out with some advice or something i cant lose her and people say u never knw what you really had til its gone n im finding that out the hard way for sure
    Last edited by lonely001; 12-12-08 at 11:02 AM.

in your case typical
    you just let her go
    just try to ignor her only for 7 days
    no call or no massages
    if she really loves you then she will be try to contact with you or possiblity she will make a date with you
    just show your attitude normal or your behavior is normal and you did not show her that you are tense
    keep that word try to be a solve this problem with patience
    just wait and watch
    take care of yourself
    i hope that you get your love
    -----------------------

from love guru

I agree that you shouldn't initiate contact with her... which will give her (as well as you) some space. If you keep on trying to contact her, you'll push her away further.

After a short while, you'll be able to control your emotions better, and your interactions with her won't be as needy.
    Spamming is naughty

oh well,i think that you should tell her that you love her and how bad you want her back . You should also apologize her for what you did,because you really did hurt her feeling [you didn't be sure for that 1 month means you weren't sure about your own feeling].Anyway,just sorry her sincerely ,tell her that you love her very much ,act as sad as you can, be honest.Next thing is... wait. If she is really yours,she really love you,she will be back ^_^

by the way [sorry for posting 2 post,i am not spamming,just forgot]

to those who answered before me, your ways of thinking make me feel that this guy [the topic owner] has done nothing wrong at all.As i think that you all think it is the girl's fault?yes? The one who broke up is that guy,am i wrong? After 2 weeks,that guy made the girl hurt again,didn't he? So,i agree that if she really love him,she will be back, but i kind of disagreement about what you think. Most of the reasons for their breaking up is his fault,why he doesn't say sorry to her?Why he has to stay ignoring and waiting for her to act 1st? Who is he anyway?

The best i can say....leave her alone.