+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a stupid ****.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

what a stupid ****.

so my boy has this friend, one of his closest friends now(he used to hate that asshole). anyway but i can't stand him here are some reasons why
    -he uses money to pressure my bf
    -talks shit about me
    -even some one of his closest friends says he's a master manipulator; which he undoubtedly is
    -is a disrespectful ****er
    -really REALLY selfish
    -cocky, and VERY arrogant

those aren't all the things, yesterday though...i got into a huge argument again with him, it started with my phone that he took from me(my bf and i were on his plan and my bf pays him).
    He took it because the day before i got into an argument with him, told him the truth that i don't like him and slammed the door in his face because he deserved it. Anyway so he was talking to my bf out in the living room. and heard him say
    "well dude, you know what? i told u what i think u need to do and what you're doing is not even close to any of the things i listed" referring to my bf and i splitting. Because that's what he is trying to do, break us up. so i yelled out there and told him that he can stop trying to sabotage our relationship and it blew up into this big heated argument. he is twice my size, and was too much of a pussy to tell me what he has to say after i told him to talk shit to my face if he has anything to say.

so my question is has anyone ever been in this kind of situation where u really hated your bf's bestfriend? and what the **** do u do? because i'm getting sick of dealing with this asshole trying to ruin my relationship.

It's time for to demand that your boyfriend make a choice.

Between you as a girlfriend he has commited to be with, or him as a friend who is trying to break you apart.

Don't be surprised if he chooses him over you, but at least you will know where you stand in the scheme of things, and also know he is NOT the boyfriend you want except at an emotional level.

If he chooses you, NEVER let his friend get control over you in any way ... EVER!!! Get your own cell phone!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 12-12-08 at 11:54 AM.

Users Country Flag
    that's the thing is that i don't want to have to give him an ultimatum, especially since my bf is VERy naive about things when it comes to ppl being manipulative because tyson(asshole) puts on this act. so he's basically just fake and it's hard for my bf to see that because that's his best friend u know?

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    that's the thing is that i don't want to have to give him an ultimatum, especially since my bf is VERy naive about things when it comes to ppl being manipulative because tyson(asshole) puts on this act. so he's basically just fake and it's hard for my bf to see that because that's his best friend u know?
    I don't like ultimatums either, but here it's called for. His friend is ACTIVELY trying to sabotage your relationship. How dare he say "well dude, you know what? i told u what i think u need to do and what you're doing is not even close to any of the things i listed."

If your boyfriend is willing to let his friend plan his life and relationships, he's not the boyfriend for you (or any other woman).

You should be much more outraged, Bo. Hell, your story makes me angry and I'm just a stranger!

Carl.

And it also shows how weak your boyfriend is.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know too many guys who try to interfere in this way. It makes me suspect something has happened that you didn't tell us about. Why does he dislike you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    i know, oooo u should have seen me yesterday i was pissed as hell and nearly about to punch him but i'm actually probably too short for that. i just just don't want to come off as though i'm trying to control him, and i know he'll take it that way. i'm going to talk to him about it. i'm a really civil person, kinda like if u don't **** with me, then i won't **** with u. Tyson basically tells me that i'm crazy for being pissed at him, he doesn't think he's manipulating or sabotaging my relationship with my bf.

EVEN my bf's parents absolutely hate his guts and MANY MANY ppl that know him, and are semi-friends with him.
    it's just hard because i mentioned he's a VERy manipulative person and will literally try to turn it around and make it my fault. i want to get rid of him!! ughh. i really just don't know how because i know giving my boy an ultimatum will piss him off regardless.
    i need a plan that won't back fire.
    and the thing is the reason tyson keeps trying to get my bf to break up with me is because he still sees me almost everyday, i spend a lot of time with him and one of tyson's friends said that he's jealous of me basically..

Users Country Flag
    nOPE i HAVE honestly not done anything to him, tyson and i ACTUALLY were friend at one point and time.....

Users Country Flag
    oh and myself and some other ppl have had doubts about his orientation...we're all basically guaranteed he's bi. And one of his close friends told me that he talks shit about me a lot and that he's jealous that i get to spend more time with my bf.

Usually I advise guys to "man up" I guess I am advising you to "woman up"

He's attacking what's important to you yet you make excuses like "i just just don't want to come off as though i'm trying to control him."

For all tyson's manipulative skills, he is just a mortal man with a devious skill!

You are fighting for your relationship! Time to woman up, take the gloves off and fight back. The time for nicety is over.

He may be your boyfriend's best friend, but unless you do something to change that, you will be odd woman out. Guaranteed.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 12-12-08 at 12:35 PM.

Users Country Flag
    well i'm not goin to take his shit anymore i have for a while and yesterday was the beginning of me finally giving that asshole a little taste of his own medicine. i have really had enough, carl you are very right thanx. i'm not going to let this asshole ruin my 2 and 1/2 year relationship, uh uh. not now not ever.
    i never wanted to get the plan with him but my bf insisted so i kind of gave in. ighh. never should have..

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    well i'm not goin to take his shit anymore i have for a while and yesterday was the beginning of me finally giving that asshole a little taste of his own medicine. i have really had enough, carl you are very right thanx. i'm not going to let this asshole ruin my 2 and 1/2 year relationship, uh uh. not now not ever.
    i never wanted to get the plan with him but my bf insisted so i kind of gave in. ighh. never should have..
    You're FINALLY getting as pissed as you should be, Bo! And you need to not only bitch-slap tyson, but your boyfriend as well for even listening to him. How dare he not defend you when tyson said "well dude, you know what? i told u what i think u need to do and what you're doing is not even close to any of the things i listed"?

Carl.

I'm about half an inch from suggesting that you not just give an ultimatum but break up with him instead.

Users Country Flag
    ohhh i'm gonna do something better i'll manipulate the hell out of him if he wants to play this game. besides i'm a woman if he really wants to manipulate he better ****ing watch out! i'm actually talking to one of his friends that has told me all of these things he said about me.....we're plotting.

Go get 'em tigress!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast