+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car sex

Car sex

Who here has had sex in a car before? Where did you park your car as to not get caught?
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Behind a mall. In daylight. I was 15. It seemed perfectly reasonable at the time. Sex only lasted about 3 minutes, so there wasn't much risk. In fact, I wasn't the least bit afraid of getting caught. Buying the condom is what scared the pants off me. I actually contemplated sneaking away from the gal I was with because I didn't have the courage to buy them. As you can tell I was totally prepared and mature enough for sex!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

In my girlfriends sister's apartment carpark at night before we visited her, personally I didn't really enjoy it that much, so not enough room!

Car sex always reminds me of the song 'Animals' by Nickelback great song.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

A boyfriend and I would ride in his 1966 Bel-Air down a long dirt road that was used by loggers... we'd find a little clearing big enough for the car to more or less crouch in and with enough tree cover to hide the blinding white car.

We did this on many occasions as we were young at the time and found trying to steal away to a bedroom in either of our parents' houses to be a bit too risky.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Ahh this reminds me of my teen years... I guess I should say something myself.

A girlfriend of mine had a job at a dine in pizza place. One day I was dropping her off at work, and we got there a bit early. One thing lead to another and my backseat became a bedroom in the parking lot. Did I mention it was 10 feet from the front door of the restaurant and at noon?
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Movie theater parking lot around 10 at night. She was quiet drunk off of the wine they served there and pretty much attacked me.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I've always wanted to hookup with a chick in the backseat of my truck. I have 5% tint all the way around so I don't have to worry about the on-lookers.

Well i did it in a national park. Banff national park. i wasnt scared of the people, it was the bears i kinda freaked out about. one of the best places that i've had sex in. other then the bedroom.

Technically only oral, never really had vaginal sex. But either way doing it in the car sucked, way too cramped. We did it in the car too many times.

We did it in 3 different mall parking lots tons of times, about a block from her house before taking her back, overlooking the ocean from the cliffs, a couple blocks from my house, on the side of an open road with plenty of cars passing during the day, while driving, at the happiest place on earth's parking lot, overlooking Los Angeles, across the street from a police station at night, in front of her house at night, parked at the beach in plain daylight with people walking by, movie parking lot was our first time at night where people actually walked by and said something like "uhhh oh, foggy windows!" She had really dark tint on the back windows so they couldn't see in but we were both scared shitless.

Even though doing it in the car sucked, I still miss those times. It was fun. Even if she was a cheating bitch, those were some good memories.

I just remembered, I got one to one up all these. I managed to finger my girlfriend on my motorcycle going down the freeway.....I thought she was going to fall off at one point so I raced home and took care of her.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

lol. i was 15 and it was behind the bowling alley all the time
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just a few months ago during the evacuation for Gustav.

Couldn't get privacy at her parents house, so she drove her little ford ranger along some country roads parked it off to the side, next to a tree but otherwise, in plain sight, and forced me in her and tried to make me cum as quick as I could.

I'm too big for car sex. Sucks for me :-(

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, when it comes to sex in the car, you pull over on the side of the road and just hope that you don't get caught. once, thought, someone walked by as we were getting it on, and i just hope that he didn't look inside.

another time, i was fingering my gf and she was spreading towards the passenger window. the shitty part was that at that moment, a bus full of people passed by us, and i dunno if they caught a free show.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

At some dark neighborhoods at night.

Sex in the car got old quite quickly though. Nothing ever beats the bed.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast