+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female Orgasms

Female Orgasms

how often do you get them when having sex?

masterbate?

I constantly hear women complain about not getting orgasms with a man. does not climaxing ruin coitus or is an orgasm for women a pleasant surprise?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Female orgasms are a myth. Women are supposed to lie back and take it dutifully. It isn't supposed to be pleasurable. If you enjoy sex something is wrong with you and you should seek medical help.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by calamitized View Post

masterbate?

I constantly hear women complain about not getting orgasms with a man. does not climaxing ruin coitus or is an orgasm for women a pleasant surprise?
    My guess is that the women you are associating with are young, and many of them don't have the backbone to complain directly to their partner about the lack of orgasms, and are too shy to tell the male what they are doing wrong. Some of them may not even know what an orgasm feels like.

As they get older and gain confidence, many of them will come to expect an orgasm when they engage in intercourse, and why shouldn't they? Males expect one.

I admit for the most part that I am disappointed if I don't orgasm, but luckily, I usually do. Yes, women enjoy the "closeness" of coitus, but once you become orgasmic, your expectations change.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

masterbate?

The frequency of orgasms will vary with the details - person, place, relationship, etc. I've had nil-several orgasms during sex...depending on whom I'm with and my relationship with them (one night stand/serious)

As to masturbation..well..if you don't orgasm that's blatantly your own fault...so depending on how long you're masturbating for, how many times you actually orgasm.

And finally...every woman is different. If you've never orgasmed with a guy then I suppose having one WOULD be an unexpected surprise. Personally, not getting an orgasms only ruins the whole point of sex if it's a one night stand. If, however, you're in a relationship (where you've hopefully had orgasms previously) and there's the occasional time where you don't, it doesn't really ruin the whole point of sex because things run a lot deeper.

masterbate?
    every time

I wouldn't call it a pleasant SURPRISE, but I'd call it better than pleasant.