HUGE POST AHEAD!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have come to post my problem. :p
Really, I just need to talk to someone about it~
Okay, well, I like a guy and I have no idea at all what his feelings are for me.
I haven't known him for long at all, I met him in my Government class around October. When I first met him, I really had no interest with him at all. He's a pretty outgoing guy, plays sports, well known and very bright. He would first start talking to me with random sayings like,
"Oh look, we scared her!" (When he did something weird) and "I bet she's secretly planning to kill us all..". (Yeah, he's weird ) Our first real conversation started when he said one day
"You remind me of Hinata !" (She's a character from an anime). We talked about video games and anime after that. It was fun. He's obsessed with Pokemon and has got the Naruto hand signals down. It's really cute . He suggested a YouTube parody for me to watch. xD

ANYWAYS! He's in my Psychology class as well and there are times when my teacher tells us to partner up and he'll yell "I call Hinata!", "Hinata-chan is my partner!". Hahaha, he's so weird. I used to be kind of whatever about it. :p

After we switched seats in Government one time is when I thought he might like me. The seating arrangement was that he was in front of me and I was right behind him, I got moved up next to him and we chat for a bit and he said "I don't wanna move!". And he gets moved to my old seat, right behind me. So while we all get our new seats he asks the girl next to me if they could switch because he had ADD and didn't want to be in the back. She said no and so I offered my seat. He said "No, that's okay Hinata, I don't want to take your seat," he pauses and says "I don't mean it in a bad way, I just don't want yours." And he does the heart thing with his fingers. Hee.

Well, so far it sounds like he likes me, right? I was almost convinced he did. But weeks go by and he doesn't really act the same. Well, he still calls me Hinata and we'll talk at random times but some days he won't say a word to me and will respond with short answers and other days he'll start up conversations with me about me and my family. So.... ???
Yes, I take in everything he does and take it very seriously. I'm calculating.
Just yesterday in Psychology, we were doing crosswords in class and he came over to my table and worked with me but in Government he didn't really talk to me at all. AHH!
There's always that one thing that he does that if we make eye contact, he'll do this goofy macho glare and stare at me until I look away. It's intimidating....plus I might blush.
But he also talks with other girls, he'll do his neck rub thing to them (Apparently he's great at massages >_>) and will talk with them a lot.
So yeah, that's my story. It's long, sorry, I tried to make it entertaining. All I need is some advice from someplace other than wikiHow and I can't help myself because I'd have a biased view.
So, please help. Is this guy starting to like me? Was he just flirting for fun? Is he just a friendly guy? Or is he creeped out by me now that I like him? xD I usually don't fall for guys like him, for me, it's the silent and "troubled" type xD He's somewhat normal.
Any advice would help, I don't care if I find out he doesn't like me at all, I just want to know so I can stop thinking about it!!!!
THANK YOU! Mostly for reading through the walls of text! Lots of love~ <3