+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Curiosity!!! just a quesiton

Curiosity!!! just a quesiton

Just a question to all. i'm a very curious guy. how many of your spouses or partners, now that we throw all our personal lives on the internet, all our intimate secrets for everyone to read? for those whos spouses or partners dont now, would they be mad if they found out? or those whose partners already now, do they mind? i love this site and its heelped me allot.. just wondering?

all the people I've been with would probably be mad , its a betrayal of trust for some people and u shouldnt do it but,,hell everyone does....it just happens and I dont think many people know , or would appreciate knowing
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

My SO doesn't care depending on what it is i'm talking about dealing with our relationship. He just doesn't like it when I talk about the problems or fights we've had since he says it's our problems to work out and no one else should get involved.

I suppose it depends on who you are talking with on the Internet.

In a forum like this, where everyone is anonymous, I would not be upset if my SO looked for objective advice ... because I couldn't be objective, and the posters are here for no other reason but to help.

But if I found out she was pouring out her relationship problems to a guy she met on MySpace who is pretending to be interested in her problems, all the while imagining how spectacular it would be to remove her jeans, that would be a breakup event!

It's all in the context.

Carl.

My bf already knows and thinks it's great that I look for objective advice on a forum like this. For one, it really helps to get my thoughts and feelings in order before I talk to him (thus saving time and energy... ie. no misunderstandings... and in some instances, realizing I could figure out the problem on my own). Second, I learn a lot from reading other posts... sometimes from the lessons people try to teach others... and sometimes from poor advice and the collective corrections the forum gives. And third, a woman's gotta talk and explore emotions... and no matter how understanding a man may be (or try to be) there is a limit... so discussing and learning on forums like this really takes the load off with him so our time together is better spent.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never discuss my personal problems on a forum.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think the loads of money I tend to spend after being on Vogue forums is more of an issue than LF.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband is glad I have someplace to go and chat. This way, he doesn't have to! So long as its anonymous, shrug.

that's a good question well this is the 1st internet forom i've been on about this but i see your point. i jus broke up with my bf he would be mad probably if he knew i was saying his name and all but my ex-husband probably wouldn't care. i've seen him all over the internet LoL

My bf probably doesn't mind an anonymous forum. He is like a counselor so he wouldn't find it an issue. He deals with non-anonymous people everyday. He could get paid doing work on the internet! However, I wouldn't use names or very identifiying information. I would stay anonymous and not get too personal with my information. The forum is great for me because I have learned so much about how others view situations.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe