+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just don't know what to think anymore

I just don't know what to think anymore

Lets start from the top, me and my friend lets just call her G for now. I am one of her best friends i didn't like her before this incident but let me explain her background. She has been together with her ex for 2 years and he now is her best friend. She liked another one of my friends named James. At the end he didn't like her for some odd reason. The next weekend after that she kisses me out of nowhere and i didn't have any interest in this girl. However something about her kissing me sparked something. The way she kissed me made me feel some way i never felt before. I am crazy for her now. However the next day we talk over the phone and i ask her what was going on between us? She said shes not sure if she likes me or wutev. I was like fine ok. Figured i thought i was the rebound guy.

About a week after the incident however I dropped off all of our friends and it would just be me and her we would drive to a park and just watch the stars (Her idea). It was really romantic and we had never done anything like that before. However she showed no interest in kissing me. I did hold her but we just didn't kiss.

I hadn't talked to her for a week cause i was really busy however now she ignores me. She is very physical even without liking a guy. So she gets close with my friends yet she completely ignores me.

I am crazy for this girl but im not sure of what to do or say.
    What do you think is on her mind?
    Last edited by DenDen18; 14-12-08 at 03:59 PM.

Oh and her ex boyfriend apparently still likes her. He treats her like garbage and he gets into arguments with her when she is with me.

She tells me he has changed she wants her old ex boyfriend back. That she knows he cares about her even though he calls her some nasty things.

That also worries me.

All i want is for her to be happy. I just don't like to play these stupid games.

Shes immature and playing games, yanking you around and being a bitch quiet frankly. Just ignore her, she probably sparked something for you because you hadn't had that before. Trust me, she didn't kiss you like you will experience in your life.

My guess is you to are high schoolers?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Yeah we are High Schoolers.

And no it wasn't my first kiss i have kissed a bunch of times before but there was something about this one that words can't explain.

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it.

the ex is a dirtbag, i'd say that some girls just wanted to be held, no strings attached. dude, she may be jerking your chain, if you like her dont get emotionally attached to her, just be their for her.