Really bored, nothing to do tonight. Just back from a big police induction training course which was absolutely brilliant.

It is thought of that around the age of 21, however your mindset is, however you treat people and how you think of people and things will be the way you think and the way your mindset will be for the rest of your life, people do not change inside.

The world is such a BEAUTIFUL place, but there are so many people on this world who are not so beautiful.

I was walking to work along charring cross few weeks back and noticed a big graffiti slogan on a big wall accross the M8 bridge, "bad world for poor people". I thought yeah, it is a bad world for poor people because its people who make it bad for the poor people. Such a beautiful world spoiled in a way, that it could be so much better and even so much more beautiful if only the people on it where as beautiful.

People....decent people? Few and far between.

Decent people are people who care about other peoples feelings. They are the people who put other peoples feelings ahead of their own. Decent people don't use others. Decent people are vulnerable to being used by non decent people, because decent people don't mind doing things for others all the time because decent people are just nice people. Decent people will be real friends, not apparant so called friends. Decent people are people who go out there own way to help others, do things for others and never forget what has been done for them.

Many decent people do I know?
Very few, but the ones I do know are the ones who are special.

Many people do I know who are not decent?
Too many

Barry
(bored)

17/06/08 - I gave a stranger 25 pence today.