+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it confusion of maturity??

is it confusion of maturity??

i posted some post yesterday about my break.nobody responded to one of em and someone did to the other.

this is my new question. my girl seems kinda freaked out... she's becoming fast and freaky in the sense that she's changing every taste, like she didnt like to go out in her life, but now she likes it. she didnt lile rare beef, now she likes it.. she's also acting fast and taking fast decisions. she really changed these 2weeks that wev been breaking up. and she's changing more.i know that she still loves me but she doesnt want to be in a relationship after 3years with no practicale reason other then wanting to stay alone. she doesnt want to go out with other men yet, and she wants to go to a party O_o... as in DJ's party the one full of people poping pills.

she's going to be 18next year... she always was a little baby girl when she was with me. now i know that when you start to mature you pass some time really really confused and i think females have that moment too. could she be passing that moment? i mean she practically is a new person but a crazy one like she's going into some phase..

i think if it is like that. when she gets out of this phase she will realize she did a mistake... but also i read this ebook where it says to leave her alone for a month and then she'll want you back.. but really i can't leave her alone as she continous to come up on msn chatting with me and today she also said im her best friend?! O_o i went to her job today and asked her to give me another chance even dough i didnt do anything during our releationship and had nothing but normal arguments... i only used to give her alot of rules which now i changed my mind about it and told her that i changed but she was ok with that still... but even dough i told her i'll give her a new nice relationship with a lot of freedome and that i deserve anothr chance she was like "no i feel better alone"

what im afraid is... that if she's going into a bad moment in her life and she starts going it out with people at parties, she will end up a clubber or crackhead and she will never notice she made mistakes cause then she will continue to them even after the phaze is passed...

pls girls , help me. i want to understand her... i want to help her..i love her with all my hearth and was never hurthed so much in my life. and when i know ican't do anything about it other then let time pass , i feel worst, altough now i decided to let a month passlike the ebook said but still if i chat with her... will that month still be effective? and as i sadi im still afraid of her messing up her life...

i aprreciate any help, thanks in advanced.

hey, look, she's young! So she wants to go out and explore the world...make the most of her youth! Hell, I've been there done that!
    Yes, it is a phase! Give her time! Let her do as much exploring as she wants...
    Now you see, the problem here is...you have no guarantee that she will get back with you. You have no idea how long her phase will last. You have no idea if it's a temporary phase...
    So...my suggestion is move on with your life...and who knows, maybe in a year or two when she's done exploring she'll want you back.
    Yes, you can chat with her, be her friend, whatever...but give her time...AND SPACE!
    Look, even if you WERE going out with her, I don't think she'd end up being loyal to you if she's in an "explore the world" phase...so be happy that she broke up with you before that...
    So one more time...MOVE ON!

she wants to be free. and if you keep standing this ground, you're gonna get trampled.

step aside and let the wind flow, my friend.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm in the EXACT situation right now. My girlfriend is 17 and she wants to break it off because she wants to see what it would be like to just not have to worry about anything. She wants to date other guys see what its like, she wants to go to parties and not have to worry about what she does etc...
    It pains me to even think that she'd be with another guy and I dont want to see it, but I'm starting to think that is the best thing for her.

Girls like to be sluts for a while. When they get tired and their pussy is out stretched from constant banging from various guys they will want to settle down.
    Don't expect anything.

yeah, and guys don't ever want to do that. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Girls like to be sluts for a while. When they get tired and their pussy is out stretched from constant banging from various guys they will want to settle down.
    No wonder you're so miserable
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Aww, did you got hurt or something? Bothering much?
    Don't expect anything.

booboo just wishes he could be a slut too.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Aww, did you got hurt or something? Bothering much?
    No, I just feel sorry for you if that is your outlook on women. You are bound to be lonely forever.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

So, what is the right outlook on women?
    Don't expect anything.

Well, I'd tell you to not label women as one thing, but I'd be sounding like a hypocrite