+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love?

in love?

Is it possible to find love with someone you have never met in person? Like over the internet? It seems real but, before i met her i would have never assumed of falling in love over the internet. i am confused but it seems so real.

Any help anybody? any ideas of what im feeling

It is possible to meet someone over the internet... meet them in person.. and then fall in love later on. I do not think it is possible to fall in love with someone without ever meeting them in person. It is much too easy to misread a person when they are not there in front of you... much too easy to fool yourself with wishful thinking over the internet.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    It is possible to meet someone over the internet... meet them in person.. and then fall in love later on. I do not think it is possible to fall in love with someone without ever meeting them in person. It is much too easy to misread a person when they are not there in front of you... much too easy to fool yourself with wishful thinking over the internet.
    Thanks for some pointers, but i would like to tell you more later if you wouldnt mind. I will go around and read some things on here and hopefully get my 15 posts, so i am allowed to pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by SYoungGuy View Post
    Is it possible to find love with someone you have never met in person? Like over the internet? It seems real but, before i met her i would have never assumed of falling in love over the internet. i am confused but it seems so real.

Any help anybody? any ideas of what im feeling

Yes, It is possible to be in love with a person without meeting him. But the problem is, you can't be sure that the person is real or the personality that he used is real. It is better to know that person first in personal by meeting him and knowing him more before you go with your feelings.
    [URL="http://www.sexyspiritualrelationships.com"]Tantra and Kama Sutra Home Study Course[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by 4freedoms View Post
    Yes, It is possible to be in love with a person without meeting him. But the problem is, you can't be sure that the person is real or the personality that he used is real. It is better to know that person first in personal by meeting him and knowing him more before you go with your feelings.
    See this is what i was kind of thinking. I'm a guy btw. Before i first heard her i cared about nothing, or nobody. Like we started talking about our pasts, stuff that neither of us felt comfortable explaining to others. She explained to me what kind of situation she was in, she had a surgery back on october 14th and had a 20% chance to live, she survived thank god. Besides that, before her surgery she called me late night and started to break down because she didnt think she was gunna survive. It was that very moment it hit me, like wow of everybody she could talk to about this, she chooses me, she must really trust me. After the surgery, and still today its like we are growing more and more together.

I cared for nobody because i had no reason to believe that love could exist in this world we live in today. I heard her for the first time and knew there was something special about her. When she giggles it makes me smile, when she sings to me it sends chills down my spine and lifts the hairs on the back of my neck. She can change the mood im in just by hearing her soft gentle voice. I never showed my emotions to anyone because i was afraid it would affect my image, but this time i said to myself i would give it a shot, and im glad i did. Im the type of guy that you look at and you would expect me to treat everyone poorly, im well-built(broad upper body) and i have an extremely deep voice for my age, its been deep for the past four years, since i was 14.

Anyways to get back onto topic, last night she called me in her sleep while i was sleeping. This was wierd but funny at same time, we were both in a sleep-state and we were having a conversation at the same time. It is just somthing about here that makes me feel like a better person. I never ever put myself over anyone else, I know this is not about looks, because i do not see a woman for her looks whatsoever.

And as to meeting her in person, it was at first a joke to go visit her sometime. But that joke keeps turning more and more into reality everyday. The distance is the only part from keeping us from meeting eachother. She lives about a thousand miles away from me.

I told her when the first time i see her face to face, im going to look deep into her hazel eyes, and make sure she is the real deal.

I cannot say that i have ever had this feeling about any other female ever before. Before i can honestly say that it was all about looks and body figure. But after some tragic events happen i did not care about anything.

I cannot make sense out of any of this, i am sorry, but its like i have no words that could describe what im feeling.