+ Follow This Topic

Thread: another day. more bullshit.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

another day. more bullshit.

so my last thread is below and today well...today has been interesting. This guy that i have been talking about, his name is tyson...so i was with my bf this morning when tyson texted him; was begging to see my bf and he kept saying how it was really important and they needed to talk ASAP. AS i have mentioned my bf's mother absolutely hates him and now refuses to allow him into their home. so tyson came and my bf went outside in his van to talk to him. When he came back inside he told his mom and myself that tyson had been busted for drugs and the cops had told him that he needs to give up the dealer or he's going to pay for it (some jail-time, and lots of fines). So i guess he's decided on the route of busting a dealer...but his dealer is a friend so he doesn't want to give up. which led him to boyfriend once AGAIN trying to get him involved in something really bad, and illegal. and i think it's really ****ed up that tyson wants to bust some other guy just to save his own ass. which just shows how selfish he is trying to frame someone else so he doesn't have to deal with the consequences and then trying to get my bf involved too?

so my boy has this friend, one of his closest friends now(he used to hate that asshole). anyway but i can't stand him here are some reasons why
    -he uses money to pressure my bf
    -talks shit about me
    -even some one of his closest friends says he's a master manipulator; which he undoubtedly is
    -is a disrespectful ****er
    -really REALLY selfish
    -cocky, and VERY arrogant

those aren't all the things, yesterday though...i got into a huge argument again with him, it started with my phone that he took from me(my bf and i were on his plan and my bf pays him).
    He took it because the day before i got into an argument with him, told him the truth that i don't like him and slammed the door in his face because he deserved it. Anyway so he was talking to my bf out in the living room. and heard him say
    "well dude, you know what? i told u what i think u need to do and what you're doing is not even close to any of the things i listed" referring to my bf and i splitting. Because that's what he is trying to do, break us up. so i yelled out there and told him that he can stop trying to sabotage our relationship and it blew up into this big heated argument. he is twice my size, and was too much of a pussy to tell me what he has to say after i told him to talk shit to my face if he has anything to say.

so my question is has anyone ever been in this kind of situation where u really hated your bf's bestfriend? and what the **** do u do? because i'm getting sick of dealing with this asshole trying to ruin my relationship.

drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    so my question is has anyone ever been in this kind of situation where u really hated your bf's bestfriend? and what the **** do u do? because i'm getting sick of dealing with this asshole trying to ruin my relationship.
    How about taking a deep breath and asking yourself

"Have I done anything, anything at all to contribute to the problem? Have I overreacted at any time or aggressively escalated or aggravated the situation? Did I insult anyone or said something I shouldn't have? Have I defensively lashed out at any point in time? Have I done something wrong as well?"

I think that would be a good place to start
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    Nope i really don't think i have, other than those two days when we argued, i've always kept it on a "kinda-getting along" level for my bf's sake. And really those two days i was finally just telling him the truth after he did some really shady shit.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Yeah, Misombra ... I am starting to agree, and I have my doubts about the legitimacy of this thread. But in the off-chance it is true ...

Bo ... let me tell you what laws your boyfriend would be breaking if he goes along with tyson's scheme to frame someone else (I'm a lawyer).

Obstruction of justice -- a deliberate attempt to keep real justice from being done ... this includes lying to the police about who the real drug dealer is.

Complicity --- being in some way an accomplice to tyson's frame job.

Conspiracy --- Agreeing with tyson to illegally get his friend off the hook.

Perjury --- lying under oath about what he knows really happened.

All of these are FELONIES ... and will land your worthless boyfriend in prison.

So unless you are comfortable with your boyfriend having a girlfriend named Bubba for the next several years, you should talk him out of it.

What you SHOULD do is call a lawyer and probably go to the police with what you know if that is what he/she advises.

Carl.

Just re-read Bo's bit at the top, I skipped that one.

What Carl said. Bo, there's a risk of you ending up in some serious trouble as a result of this. You should at the very least try to talk your bf out of it.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    i know it would put him in a really bad position, his mom and i spent all morning trying to tell him how ridiculously stupid it was. Tyson didn't want him to tell anyone. He says he doesn't know what he's going to do and no matter what in the end he's gonna do what he's gonna do, even if i try to convince him not too. he's leaning more towards my side though so i'm hoping he's going to get smart and tell tyson to deal with his problems because there is nothing my bf can do for him that isn't gonna get him trouble. This isn't Tyson's first arrest either, the last time was in march earlier this year. The bust is supposed to be this saturday and tyson is desperate to find another dealer to give up....My bf's mom told me she's thinking about getting a restraining order because she wants tyson to be out of my bf's life...
    and about the legitimacy, i wouldn't make this up...no reason to.