+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't a "good girl" like "bad things" and that be ok?

Can't a "good girl" like "bad things" and that be ok?

Friends - I assume since this is the sex talk portion of the forum this is a safe place for me to post this forgive me if I get a little graphic. I have been dating Drew (of the aforementioned Ex issues) for almost three months - now admittedly thanks to our scheduled we often only see each other once a week. However, we talk often and have a good rapport.

Here's the thing we were set up by my Uncle who has spent the better part of the last two years telling him what a good girl I am - and I am, don't get me wrong. (I mean I don't just drop my panties for anyone.) However, it seems like we are hitting that time when I'm ready to take things up a notch and he seems to be on that level too but all of a sudden something will make him back off completely. What the heck?!?!

For example, last Saturday he stayed the night and Sunday morning we started fooling around and I was ready to close the deal and he completely lost his hard on! Now admittedly he had been hard since 4am and I didn’t get with the program until around 6am, but nothing seemed to revive him. Okay, it happens, I understand that and I wasn't too disappointed. (Well, not that I let HIM see!) Well last night he spends the night again - this morning as we are both getting up and moving he pushes up against me so that I can feel that he's hard - and then guides me hand down there. Well as I am stroking him - he pulls away - this happens TWICE and after the second time he jumps out of the bed and into the shower.

I am all about taking our time and if he didn't want to that would be one thing but this walking to the door opening it a crack and then slamming it shut is driving me batty! I cannot help but wonder if all this talk about what a "good girl" I am hasn't come back to bite me. What do you think?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

well - if he is anything like me, he is still half asleep while doing those things - then when he wakes up he is like 'uh-oh.' and freaks out. When I was with someone I would always wake up with a hardon and ready for sex, but I was still unconscience - I dont know how many times I woke up fully and my woman was on top of me right when I was blowing my load. but yeah. I didn't remember anything of it except the very end because I was still half asleep....

From time to time now I still do things like that - I will wake up kissing mid air, or I will wake up with a hard on pressed into a pillow... Yeah - I cant believe I am saying these things here - lol - but yeah, maybe I aint the only one like that...

hmmm thats one for the guys girl! I wouldnt have an ounce of a clue-but I bet its got nothing to do with your good girl image! Maybe hes gotta pee! Thats what ive always been told about a guy who wakes up hard in the am-its a piss hard on...

Damn I hope some guys replies to this for you...and give ya direction...geezuz when were horny they should be taken advantage of that!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah usually it is squirly, but if its not too bad u can pull through it
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

piss hard on's suck major ass... It hurts. But I rarely get them. Once I even had to stop having sex just to go pee - then I came back and finished... that was weird.

But yeah - What I said above I think could be the problem - I am 99% sure it is NOT you at all. Talk to him I guess. Talking always helps in a relationship. Dont like push yourself on him, but approach him just to find out WHY he is doing those things - dont pressure him or he might run...

whats he going to run to? the bathroom? sorry. My guess is that hes just flippn at that moment...how many times have you been intimate and is just in the morning?

Sounds like this an a.m. problem-try getting nasty at night first...do other things to initiate sex at other times first. Kinda narrow it down...have sex after lunch after dinner or after a movie-but see if this is just a morning thing...if it is-maybe its the piss hard on factor...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I am 99% sure it is NOT you at all. Talk to him I guess. Talking always helps in a relationship. Dont like push yourself on him, but approach him just to find out WHY he is doing those things - dont pressure him or he might run...
    Ahhh, the magic words I wanted to hear "I am 99% sure . . ."

But seriously I think the last part was dead on - I should talk to him about it. I just know that he takes my good girl status to heart and always tries to be respectful and considerate and while that makes me all a flutter - he's driving me crazy in all sorts of good ways(and the way with his ex that drives me crazy in a not so hot way! )

(BTW: to all you guys who think women want jerks note that it's his GOOD behavior that has this chick all hot and bothered!)

As always - - thanks for the sage and sound advice

Julie

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Sounds like he's just nervous. My guess, is that he really likes you, was embarrassed by the not being able to get a hard on thing, and is afraid it's going to happen again. Rather than be embarrassed by another 'incident', he's avoiding it altogether by avoiding intimacy.

Piss hard on - the two have nothing to do with each other. Hell, you go all night without taking a leak, and of course you have to pee! You ladies telling me YOU don't? The reason for the AM erection is because a normal male testosterone levels elevate in the early AM hours, and again 8-10 hours later. It's merely hormonal, and has nothing to do with having to urinate or not.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

THIS IS WHY I SAID A GUYS OPINION! I know nothing about it! I admit when I dont know things...

Jules Im glad you found some insight-id be bugged too...

thats why I used to jack off twice a day - once when I woke up - and once again before bed. weird. But I know that the hard on having nothing to do with piss is because I am one of those guys that doesnt have to go pee right away - I can wait up to about 30 minutes before i have to go - and I will have a hard on for 5-10 minutes right when i wake up.

And DO NOT have sex after the movies - that was the time I had to stop and go pee then come back - I drank WAY too much at the movies... ...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    And DO NOT have sex after the movies - that was the time I had to stop and go pee then come back - I drank WAY too much at the movies... ...
    How about IN the movies?

Sorry couldn't resist . . .

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Jules Im glad you found some insight-id be bugged too...
    Yeah - I was starting to wonder if I was going to have to pull something akin to Olivia Newton John in Grease - go buy some leather pants, a spandex, top, 4 cans of hairspray, and learn how to smoke. Of course then I remembered that hairspray and fire is a very very bad idea.

weird, i always thought they were related to each other, i guess its just coincidence
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

lol Billy! so dont let your man drink anything! just kidding...

I dont have the slightest clue when it comes to a mans uretha is that even how you spell it????

Hell - I dont know half the shit that happens when it comes to my uretha ! So.. I just go with tha flo - lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast