+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i hope this helps someone :)

DarkSmoke, ignoring everyone else's posts, thank you for this. My boyfriend of five years broke up with me two weeks ago, we've been living together for four of those years. He said we've grown apart lately and 'lost our spark.'

As you can probably guess, I'm completely heartbroken. Everything I've read and heard says that when someone breaks up with you, the best thing you can do is to accept it and show them that you're ok with it and get on with your life without them. It's incredibly hard not to cry and beg him to come back, but I must keep reminding myself that this is the worst thing I can do, it's going to give him a really bad impression of me. He has said that he's really upset we've grown apart and he would love to get our 'spark' back. So maybe if I show him that I'm ok and a happy and confident person, then it might work.

I am trying not to contact him (he's gone away for Christmas and I won't see him for 10 days.) so I'm hoping with all my heart that he'll miss me and want me back, like your girlfriend did with you.

Thanks for your story, and I'm really happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    You don't wear Black Panther cologne do you? I mean, I know that 60% of the time it works every time, but there are better choices one can make for cologne.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

Maybe they should get some Vulva Original. It's suppose to work for men everytime but I don't think any really likes it. Maybe it's not really the scent of a woman.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12