+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i hope this helps someone :)

i hope this helps someone :)

ok its me again.
    im back together with my girlfriend.

Dumping Reason: she didnt want to be in a relationship after 3years with no reason with side effects like vomiting and high tempreature when she was with me. telling me she loves me and chatting with me every day. wanting me to be her best friend and ocasionaly wanting to meet with me.

What Did not work: going crying to her for another chance saying i will change in every mistake i had while i was broken hearted.

What Did work: told her we will stop meeting when my pain was over. told her im gonna do it for her best cause the only way she can make up her mind what she wants in life is not seeing me. she got desperate and told me she cant stay one day without me. after 1 day she couldnt resist and was back with me.

Last Notes: if this happen to you just get over your pain and dont stay hurt, meet her once to show her how much you really love her cry if you can if you never showed her. meet her twice as friends.(let her ask for the meeting and believe me she will like with a reason other then wanting to meet with you cause she's missing you , but thats the real reason. then tell her you will not meet her anymore cause now your over your pain and your gonna help her to decide what she wants in her life and tell her your doing this for her cause the onlyr reason she will ever decide what she wants is by seeing you. chat her or txt her when she does. she will be back if she really love you

hope this helps some as know how much pain you suffer when this happens. peace out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL!

She dumped you because being near you made her vomit?

ahahahahahahahahahah!!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lmao Vash.

Yea, thats ****ed up.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

no not because being near me makes her vomit. she was vomiting because she wanted to break up and was confused and couldn't get it out. then she did.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSmoke View Post
    no not because being near me makes her vomit. she was vomiting because she wanted to break up and was confused and couldn't get it out. then she did.
    Sounds like she got it out to me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahaha.

That's awesome.

Girls are so funny.

Stan, is that you? This sounds like some sort of bizzaro southpark episode.

You don't wear Black Panther cologne do you? I mean, I know that 60% of the time it works every time, but there are better choices one can make for cologne.

I don't think I've ever heard of a person being allergic to another person before. This really is a first.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

all you guys are big asses.

people who come here have broken hearts. if you dont have the ****ing decency to contribute positively DO NOT bother.

this guy is trying to say that the girl was hyperventilating because she wasnt sure whether she wanted in or out. he obviously had hs heart broken and tried to write about it.

you guys are just too much. LOSERS!

Oh get over it lost1976. Where's your ****ing sense of humor?

Too much joke killers around here.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Read it again, lost. They got back together. He was trying to give hope to sad souls; he was not looking for sympathy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Read it again, lost. They got back together. He was trying to give hope to sad souls; he was not looking for sympathy.
    I don't know, I'd worry that someone who needs me that badly after having such a negatively violent reaction to my presence is a bit too codependent for my comfort.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Psycho chick. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Oh get over it lost1976. Where's your ****ing sense of humor?

Too much joke killers around here.
    The thing about sense of humor is that its like ass - everyone's got one and they think their's dont stink!

Quote Originally Posted by lost1976 View Post
    The thing about sense of humor is that its like ass - everyone's got one and they think their's dont stink!
    The thing about your cliched saying is, it's like an opinion. Everyone has one, and they think theirs doesn't stink.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lost1976 View Post
    all you guys are big asses.

people who come here have broken hearts. if you dont have the ****ing decency to contribute positively DO NOT bother.

this guy is trying to say that the girl was hyperventilating because she wasnt sure whether she wanted in or out. he obviously had hs heart broken and tried to write about it.

you guys are just too much. LOSERS!

Oh, and do not advise anyone on how to contribute thoughts here, because I own you, and I will disown you if you displease me further.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast