+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi everyone!

hi everyone!

hi, i'm abell.

i never be in any special relationship before. and i believe there is more to life than relationship. i was raised in "soo many relationship story" family. because of that, i quite mature than my peers.

i'm already 21 and still don't want to involve in any relationship. but recently i met a guy have interest in me. i'm not interested in him and i don't want to give any chance.

but i realize i'm grown up now, and it is just natural. that's why i have to learn about relationship and here i am. hope this community helps.

You are not mature in that you refuse relationships... instead you are fearful and afraid. At this point in your life you need to get out there and date... learn what it is you like and don't like in a partner. This is the time of your life where you will learn the skills you need to give yourself the best possible chance of finding love and maintaining a healthy and meaningful relationship.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen