+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Im Kassie, new to this forum. *smiles*

I used to be a part of a great forum many years ago but then it changed and all my friends stopped coming. Sad.
    Anyways, what im trying to say, feels good to be back posting msgs.

Im a very happy and open person, most days atleast ^^
    Love making new friends and staying up to late talking about anything..

So ive got some sort of a problem, and just need to clear my mind and hear pther peoples thoughs..
    Ive got this boyfriend, we were friends for years before we started going out and hes this great, caring guy who really likes me.
    I like him too. Weve not been going out for too long and we dont live together. Actually we dont see eachother that much but we talk everyday. I see my friends alot and to alot of things by myself.
    But recently Ive started feeling trapped.
    Ive always needed alot of space to be me and im very impulsive, i guess somehow this relatioship makes me feel like I coulnd't go trevelling as id like to. A year in australia, the states, brazil, wherever..
    First I decided to wait til after christmas, im not a big fan, and ive been really stressed latley. But now its gotten to the point where i feel sick when he talks to me. I just need to get away.
    I really would like this to work.
    I should probably talk to him but it's so hard to find the right words.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Kassie; 22-12-08 at 08:19 AM.

hey Kassie, you seem like a very adventurious and determined person and i think your boyfriend will be able to understand your wants and needs in life..

i honeslty think there are many neccesarities within every relationship, and more than often should begin with the willingness to set aside each others differences and learn from each other, accepting thier future priorities and ambitions.. but what your talking about is trust and that only grows on a person after a long time.. but as you said both of you have been friends for a couple of years before your relationship, so i think he is capable of giving you your space and accept what you must accomplish after some mighty good convincing

p.s - i recommend for you to not bother travelling through australia for that long. If you are really looking to travel and experiencing different cultures you should consider travelling through Asia.. I did it recently and it was an unforgetable experience.

oh crap, that drunk sign wasnt meant to come up haha

[email]barry201126@yahoo.com[/email]