+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how did u meet

how did u meet

it's so nice to remember how u n ur love met....some met in romantic places,,thru friends,,,,,or even in strangest ways like computers....im just wondering....

how u and your special someone met???

me n sam met in strangest place ...msn messenger...but we didnt meet in chatroom......just one day from out of no where,,, i received a message to allow someone to add me on his friends list....so i added out of curiousity....n then we talked....i found out that my ex forwarded one of my emails to him n while managing his emails he thought of adding me......

since then feelings were developed...we met in person several times......n now we planning our marriage which is on sept 15 (it's also our 1st anniversary on the date we met on the net)...
    i love u lots sam....my sweet baby

Pretty cool story. My last SO (significant other) I met in college. In chamber ensemble. I found out they had one and joined up. She had just graduated and decided to take just that one class every semester cause she liked the teacher. One day (halloween of 2002) I heard her moaning and groaning and griping about how she got this really great cat costume but her friend just called and bailed on her and now she had noone to hang out with on halloween so I told her, "I'll tell you what. I'll do you a favor and go out with you tonight. As long as you wear that cat costume." Probably the second smoothest line I've ever uttered in my life (no, I don't know where that came from). She was a little taken aback by the sudden asking out, but gave me her number and we arranged a time/place to meet. And we hung out off and on from then on until around January when she told me she liked me and wanted to become a 'couple'. And so we did.

Alexi

My significant other and I came about in a way I'd never expect. I have a buddy who is so desperate that he'll never get a girl. He is signed up for like every dating site out there, its really sad. But I messaged him one day and said my parents were outta town and I didn't have work for a few days so if he wanted to come stay a few days and party that'd be cool. So he did and the second night he came over he asked if he could bring a couple girls from the internet. I chuckled to myself and said sure. I knew how his internet girls were so I just planned on hanging out and helping my buddy link up with one of them. When they got there one was absolutely GORGEOUS and my buddy ended up passing out really early on. So me and this gorgeous girl went up to my room and we talked for a good 5 hours or so. We just clicked and connected and all that jazz and hazzah, there we go.
    Heit ist mein taug.

my last girl, was the sister of a family friend, and my mom does alot of social work, she was going outof town to a recruiting battalion thing, she went to wymoning to this big hotel, i ended up going to help her out with the baby (this is something really rare for me, i hate traveling for things like that) anyway so i go, turns out the family friend and her ended up going too (my mom has always tried to help theyre family out and it was a chance for them to make some quick money over the weekend, babysitting while people were out getting drunk for the recruiters party) anyway we ended up talking alot while we were there, i remember when i first told her i was interested in getting to know her on a relationship type level, was just me being weird and spontaneous, decided to go out to the jacuzzi (it was freezing there, AND snowing) asked if she would come along, ill never forget how shy she was with me then either.. i got down to my boxers and jumped in, and she wouldnt even take off her shirt, but i got her to get in the water with me anyway, and we talked for like 2hours, just sitting there enjoying the scenery, we really enjoyed each others company though, and it was the start of our relationship
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

wow.nice to hear how u met ur SO.
    i love u lots sam....my sweet baby