+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ...what does that means :S

...what does that means :S

ok... i m back again ^^

wow... that was long time b4 i came back -.-

remember her (for those who doesn't like long stories just skip the link):

w w w.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/26286-am-i-love.html

?

now... yesterday i was chating with her on msn... i was trying to keep it cool and not interested so i didn't wanna send first msg... ye i did after 15 mins :S anyway she was responding fast so i can assume she was talkin only to me or maybe with one more person... anyway after short talk my friend told me just to tell her i g2g somewhere and to appear absent so i did... but i also told her i ll be back for 15 mins... after she couldn't wait no more she loged off... but before she did that... she left a new msg on her status: ''...coz i LOVE YOU!!!''

now... she knew that i am going to be back there, she knew that i will read it for sure and she knows that i love her... my only problem is... was it directed to me??? coz with me online... there were 2 more guys... her ex bf (i m always afraid that she still loves him coz he was her first love) and sum guy that she knows only for few weeks or so and he s trying to date her but she pukes even when she thinks of him :S... and i don't know if any1 else was online to her :S

she always does this to me... whispers me ''i love you'' just for a brief second and leaves to give me no time to respond to it :S she says it always as a hint... never clearly... even if did told her for few times now...

so anyway... what does that means :S it s like playing with flower:

I LOVE
    I DON'T
    I LOVE
    I DON'T
    I LOVE
    I DON'T
    I LOVE
    I DON'T... ooh crap ^^

i ve started to talk too much :S... what does that means??? If i ask her she ll probably say it s sum qoute from sum movie or something or that it was joke -.- (yea very funny)... If i don't ask her she ll just smile and pretend it never hapend :S

oh dam i m screwed... she s playin with me >.<

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha she is good.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Huh? Let me consult my magic eight ball for an answer. Stay right here.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

>.<

u can consult my two magic balls -.-

i dont know what she means with that...but ask her! then you'll know and you'll stop wondring....so just ask her why she wrote that. Say something like this: ''Why did you wrote ..Coz I LOVE YOU yesterday on you status? Is that a quote from a movie or what? ''

Yeah..say something like that, maybe she'll answer: no..that was a message to you...

So ask her! and i hope that everything work out between you too

Quote Originally Posted by AmIInLove View Post
    >.<

u can consult my two magic balls -.-
    I'm sorry, where? I can't find them. Perhaps you lost them when you decided to not just ask her directly how she felt about you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm sorry, where? I can't find them. Perhaps you lost them when you decided to not just ask her directly how she felt about you.
    :/

well... can't argue there... guess u r wright about that... i just should've asked her... well... crap... i ll just ask her today... than i ll know ^^ i guess xD

oh... and merry christmas to you all ^^ (ye i know it s tomorrow but i won't be here than )