+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is martial artist, he isnt

She is martial artist, he isnt

@girls: Are you in practicing martial arts? If yes: Did you use your knowlege - for fun - against a friend or your boyfriend? Did you use your skills to protect someone?

@boy: Would you mind if a female friend or your girlfriend could kick your butt?

That'd mean she is flexible and probably has a beautiful body. Definite turn on.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    That'd mean she is flexible and probably has a beautiful body. Definite turn on.
    Not necessarily.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by stefanb. View Post
    @girls: Are you in practicing martial arts? If yes: Did you use your knowlege - for fun - against a friend or your boyfriend? Did you use your skills to protect someone?

@boy: Would you mind if a female friend or your girlfriend could kick your butt?
    Having practiced martial arts w/ women it's really no different than practicing w/ a guy. Doesn't bother me one way or the other really.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dated a girl who was a high ranking kick boxer. She competed around the globe. At the time I was an amateur boxer myself (that's how we met). She could block or dodge anything I threw, but I weighed about 100lbs more than her and, as I proved on one occasion, all I really had to do was get her into a bear hug and take her to the mat. Fight over.

I think if I were a little guy and couldn't hope to defeat her in any way, and if she were to constantly make this evident to me, I'd have a problem. Otherwise, no biggie.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein