+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Cheating

Girlfriend Cheating

OK so my gf and I have been together for 5 months now, and everything was fine, until i went into her facebook, which she does allow me to do, she says she doesn't have anything to hide. She doesn't have internet at home so she gave me her user name and password so i could change major things or update things as need be, she uses fb on her mobile so can still send messages and basics.

However i went into her profile and looked at her messages, not reading them just looked, but I saw one that made me a bit uneasy, so i went into it and she was talking to some guy the night before, he was asking what she was wearing and and she was flirting back, saying how shes would do him in his car and on his bonnet, and how they should sneak off, he then asked for a picture which she said brb which I assume she went to send him one, because he said to her "now you making me hot".

The thing is how do i confront her about it?
    I was also in the wrong for reading her message, but I never expected that. She did say she doesn't have anything to hide. If she gives me free reign on her profile it's expected?

I'm quite confused and not sure what to do, should i just leave it?

Thanks in advance

It seems quite strange that she would do this on her Facebook when she knows that you access it...maybe it is all perfectly innocent in that case and she was just playing around. Even so, I understand how it's made you feel uneasy. As she knows you access her profile, and it's obviously bothering you, I would say you should ask her about it, otherwise you're always going to be wondering what's going on and you won't trust her fully until she explains herself.

Thanks for the reply

I don't think it's all that innocent if she sent him some picture, which one can imagine what it would of been if he said " now you making me hot".
    Just worried, she might snap back at me because i went into her message, if i confront her about it

Thanks Though

Well if she gives you access to her account then she can't be surprised or annoyed that you read her messages. If I gave someone my login details, I would fully expect them to do that, I know I would do the same! It's perfectly natural to be curious.

And if she snaps at you for reading it, then that must mean she has something to hide. If she has nothing to hide, then she shouldn't mind that you read her messages.

Maybe leave it for a few days then and see how you feel once you've had time to think it over. If it's still bothering you in a few days, then you should ask her or it's always going to be at the back of your mind.

Thats a good idea, I know it's really bothering me now though.
    But ill wait a few days and see then.

Thanks for your help

I think that's her passive aggressive way of getting you to dump her because she wants to feel like the victim for her own conscience's sake.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but ninjas are never confused... they always have an escape plan.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hey littleninja007,

So sorry to hear about your problem. What I can suggest is that you confront her in a respectful way. Don't pressure her and put her in the corner as it may make things worse.

A relationship requires trust and if she really wants to be with you, she will tell you the truth if she gave you her username/pw on purpose, and then from there you can choose to make you decision whether to try and fix it or just to let her go.

Hope this helps =]
    The Lord Frasbee Almighty judged me. And he judged me as a sinner of signatures. And it was good.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by littleninja007 View Post
    Just worried, she might snap back at me because i went into her message, if i confront her about it
    My God man! Have a look at yourself! The bitch is cheating on you!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    My God man! Have a look at yourself! The bitch is cheating on you!
    lol You try telling her "babe, i looked through your private messages and saw you cheating on me".

It's catch 22 in a way, I'm betraying her trust while shes betraying mine, even though she said she has nothing to hide, still.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't have thought much if it was just the comment--hang on--

*cough*CB - I would totally do you on the bonnet of a car*cough*

See what I mean?

But the photo, thing. That's different. I wouldn't give out my photo online. Steps things up to a new level, so yes, I'd be worried.

It sounds like your girlfriend likes drama.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Why would you wait even three minutes to confront her? Print the message out and place it firmly in front of her, silently, giving her a very stern look.
    Spammer Spanker

Talk to her.. like NOW!!

They say never open your partner's inbox, you'll find something which you won't want to read

^^^ That's so true, but sometimes it's something you should know.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast