+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Left Me For The Girl Across The Street

Left Me For The Girl Across The Street

I have been dealing with this guy for 8 yrs and we have a 6 month old daughter together. For 5 months i have asked him about this chick across the street from me because he would sneak in and out of my house like he didn't want her to see him come in my house to see his own daughter. So i asked him did he know her, what was the deal with her and he kept saying it was nothing. It started getting so bad that i told him i didn't want to be with him anymore because it was something and he was hiding it so we broke up. One week later i see this chick driving his car and i went off. Now he is telling me he can do what he wants and all this stuff but it hurts so bad that my daughters father is seeing this chick that lives directly across the street from me and its driving me crazy. My heart is hurting and i can't deal with it.

time to find another guy to deal with. maybe one that will deal with you and your child back.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Dealing? Is that like a relationship, only not really?

Find a new man, get child support, be happy.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    paying child support will make him think differently.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Katie, GET OUT OF HERE!
    To everyone: Katie has been spamming the same type of response it a lot of the threads. Please do not listen to what she posts.

I'd say find another, more respectful man that will not only treat you well and support you, but will also gladly support your child and treat her well.
    Like other have said, Get child support. It will help you out 2 ways. 1. It will support your child and 2. You will know that he will finally be doing something for the child.

Also, if need be, Maybe you should move somewhere else. Yes I know it is a radical change and something you'd do as a last resort, but you need to do what you need to do.

it may sound difficult for some women and for u yourself even more cause u have a child; but I think it's 'no emotion' time. Let logic take over for the sake of your child that doesn't understand now but sure will when she grows up a little and she won't like the environment of sentimental insecurity u 2 have created around her. Like others said, find a new guy, one u deserve and treats u right. This one is way too immature for u; there's a thing called responsibility; some men can't get that. Ever. In his mind u 2 are f*** buddies, he didn't marry u so he's practically single to date whoever he pleases; no responsibility towards u. The fact that u have a child together only says that anyone can make a woman pregnant; but to be a FATHER one has to be a MAN first.
    Anyway I was saying it's no emotion time for u; to be logical and practical, down to earth and not consider this to be a family only cause u have been together for 8 years. A break up can still happen as easy as cheating can..
    Someone has to be an adult about the situation and it's not going to be him.