+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do ?

what should i do ?

I think it is VERY rare for people to find someone who matches them so completely - in all areas. I've been incredibly lucky to find such a person, and I fell in love with him once I realized he matched me on all values, and all philosophy. Since that time, obviously, the love has grown and deepened the more time passes for me, it's a logical process. Always, emotions have followed my intellect. it was my choice to marry him and to be happy the rest of my life
    BUT, a month before our marriage I got an immigration problem and I had to leave the states , and as the judge says we had to wait for his citizenship, and marry him then come back , we were expecting months , then months become years and we come at the point to get tired for being apart , feeling alone each on his side , I start working and having a life here in my country and he continued his life there in the states , we did think to forget about the place and to relocate anywhere else but our family and friends were asking us to keep faith .The long distance and the long time and all this obstacles had lead us to a break up …..Knowing that we never argued and convinced that he is the one and I can’t live without him but we just had to stop dragging the situation with no hope
    We break up for 6 months now, I did try to be with someone else but just doesn’t seems to be right, in the mean time he went out with a girl but he said they never stopped arguing and they had to end up for that …as a “friends” now we talk almost everyday online or on the phone and my feelings are the same I am just crazy about him but we are 2 logical thinking persons …..
    Tell me what I should do, giving up on a nice feeling like this because is out of our control and just try to live without each other or……..keeping faith and till when?!!!!
    Any advice and insight will be much appreciated.

Keep the faith and do all that you can, as soon as you can, to be with the one you love.

thanks for your reply
    please wish me luck and wish that my man will be patient .....