+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to move on, but cant. Think thers still something there. PLEASE HELP

Trying to move on, but cant. Think thers still something there. PLEASE HELP

I met a girl at the start of the semester. We started hanging out alot and even tho i knew she had a bf acrosst he country i still pursued becuz she seemed very interested and was extreeemly flirty. But after a bit it seemed like nothing was happening with her getting rid of her ex so i said we shouldnt talk. She was crushed and thought that we had an amazing friendship. We stopped talking but then a week later started again this time her being single.

She grew relly close to me over the next few weeks, flirting at a max, and then one night after clubbing one thing led to another and yea. After that night tho she said how she wanted to take things slow just coming out of a relationship. This confused me alot making me act weird around her sometimes and which led to her just wanting to be firends.

I was fcked up after this but i thought i would try once more.... I did.... and got it out of the friendzone after a couple weeks. After i made my move again,she was all over my nuts hardcore. Texting every morning and night to say goodmorinig/night then a million other times in the day. Always wanted to hangout etc. The last time we had went to the movies, all she wanted to do was make out. Then after we left she sent me like a novel about how crazy she was for me and thinks about me all the time. The next day was the same and she wanted to hangout again lol. But then it all just randomly stopped.......... I didnt hear from her until the next day when i called her. She said she had a "bad day" but would tell me whats up the next day. We meet up and she tells me she talked to her ex on the phone and she realized she still has feelings for him and it wouldnt be fair to me. She said she also had feelings for me and really felt something the first time we kissed and when i confronted her about me being a rebound she said i really wasnt.

I was so crazy about this girl and seriously thought we would have a good relationship. But then this bs happend and i was crushed. I flipped on her and told her we should never talk again. She was really said we couldnt be friends becuz she really liked our friendship. Whether that was the right choice or not i think she just used me.

2 weeks later i thought i had forgotten her and moved on. I deleted her from msn, facebook and haVent spoken since we had this back and fourth texting battle about the bullshit lol. But now i really cant seem to forget her. Her ex lives across the country and i kno that really isnt gonna work out. Should I this holiday send her a text just to let her kno i still care or mayb want to be firends or should i just leave it be?

Well, honestly, that girl is confused. If she didn't try to contact you then I don't think you should, too. Just move on, the more you'll try to talk to her, more you'll feel hurt.