+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feelings will be hurt, how can I soften the blow?

Contraty to what alot say,I still stand by my argument that you should serve her on a platter what she deserves.
    It's like if my GF slept before,I'm probaly going to tell her that I should be allowed to sleep with other girls and she has to accept that.[I won't be really sleeping but it's to test her apologetic level]
    It'll be selfish of her to think that I can't sleep with other girls if she had.
    No need to go nice on girls,what ever rocks your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    It's like if my GF slept before,I'm probaly going to tell her that I should be allowed to sleep with other girls and she has to accept that.[I won't be really sleeping but it's to test her apologetic level]
    So, rather than have an honest and open relationship you'd rather have a manipulative one based upon twisting of trust and escalation of issues to create more drama.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    So, rather than have an honest and open relationship you'd rather have a manipulative one based upon twisting of trust and escalation of issues to create more drama.
    Let's just say it's a taste of their own medicine.
    I've learnt that it's better to reject first than be rejected.
    Morever,I'm not saying do it sneakily behind her back.I meant to tell her I'm entilted to sleep with the number of guy she slept with.As i said i won't act on it but it's to test.If she's gonna go all drama and hypocrite,then forget it.
    Take it or leave.It should all be simple and easy.
    Last edited by UKboy; 28-12-08 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    Let's just say it's a taste of their own medicine.
    I've learnt that it's better to reject first than be rejected.
    Morever,I'm not saying do it sneakily behind her back.I meant to tell her I'm entilted to sleep with the number of guy she slept with.As i said i won't act on it but it's to test.If she's gonna go all drama and hypocrite,then forget it.
    Take it or leave.It should all be simple and easy.
    Eventually you'll learn that tit-for-tat is a poor way to live your life, let alone to have a relationship. Most people will leave it, or you, in the end.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12