+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship problem...

Relationship problem...

Hi guys I am Dhritiman Datta from India.. I am new here...

I am having a problem with my gf.. First let me tell u all the whole story..
    I and she was good friends.. We met in Chemistry tution class 2 yrs back... There we were the only 2 in close age... Slowly I started loving her... We met saying 1000 escuses.. She also loved me bt didnt understood...!!!
    Many days passed... Suddenly our teacher seperated us.. She was transferred to another batch.. I felt sad.. Dont know about her.. Many days after I met her in the street one day with her elder sister. We took each others ph.no. After that we made contacts with each other. Last year went for a date with her in the Durga Puja festival(Its the largest festival here). The next day night I proposed her. She told that she had a bf allready.. I didnt loose hope.. Later she flirted with me.. I didnt understand.. After 4-5mnths. She had broke up with her bf. She started realising that she loved me.. She proposed me.. I atonce accepted her.. It was 18th June night.. 19th June was her birthday.. We went for a film.. It was real fun.

Now problem is that the spark which i had in the previous times is missing sometimes in me... I frequently quarrel with her.. She feels sad. May be thats why she has also changed... I want that she wont scold me and will joke with me always, like she was previously.. I like to be like previous times... I want to see her happiest of all.. What should I do?

Please help me guys...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldn't be making each other sad. That comes after you get married.

Find a new GF. She will find a new BF. All will be well.

No thats not the solution I wanted... I want to stay with her.. I love her more than I love myself... Same goes for her also...

Please help me...

If you want to hear what you want, you've come to the wrong place. We dont tell you what you want to hear, but what you should do.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Ok. Thanks for your help...

You want to feel the infatuation that you had in the beginning and for everything to be easy. That's impossible. This is the point at which you start to learn who each other really are and it's not always fun. That doesn't mean it's not worth your time and it would be a mistake to trash it just because you aren't both blissfully happy every minute of every day.

Relationships take work- all of them. Get to work.
    Spammer Spanker