+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can someone help me??

can someone help me??

here it goes im 16 and i still havent kiss no one yet. im goin on my first date next week..im goin out with this girl that really likes me and i know their gonna be some kissin and i did told her i knew how to.. but i really dont..plz can someone help me on how to kiss?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly, how do you know that there will be kissing going on?? can you see the future do you know that she wants to kiss her? haha, you're in a tight situation because you flat out lied to her. now she'll know that you're a fake. well kissing actually isn't very hard to do. the first time will feel funny but it will get easier. just stick your toung in her mouth and make circles or whatever you would like. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hard to see the Future has.

Just rent some romantic movie and zoom in when there kissing copy that and you'll be fine.

me and this girl been talkin for awhile now.. and i did ask her if their gonna be any kissin and she said yes...hope this goes good for me, haha imma try to rent some movies hopes that helps.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't kissing suppose to come natural asking some one if there is going to be kissing on a date I feel it has already spoil the moment when you Ashley kissing her.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you Ashley kiss her?? hrmm....

however, true, kissing is supposed to be a feeling type of action. you're not usually supposed to ask if later during the night you will be making out with this girl. that is like asking, can we go back to my place after dinner and have sex? it's supposed to be a spur of the moment type of event where you do it because the moment is right and the feelings fall into place. not just because you're physically attracted to one another. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

thanx for all of your help... i hope this goes good for me

Get back to us and let us know your outcome..
    Life is a mystery...

I don't think he is coming back.

i was on vacation so i couldnt reply but the date when good. We went to the movies, i was a little nervous but everythin when good i kept my cool. Durin the movie i was givin her kisses on the cheek and it gave me more confidence. But the real kiss was at the end when i was about to leave her and it was good. It was really short and sweet, it was good. thanx guyz for all ya help.

Lmao, dude kissing is all in the lips it is, see the future you can`t.

But when one is kissing thou know what like it is.

_______
    yoda
    life is hard, love is harder.