+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He cheated more than 2 times.

Gigabitch,

I know. I just thought maybe he would deserve a second chance. But obviously he isnt even worth the chance at all. Just a piece of crap.

.Bo.,

Totally agree! I wont take him back ever again. All this time he had been telling me how he had changed and now he knew what he should do. But I know these are just another lies from his freakin mouth. There's no truth can be found in that person. He's pathetic. He's living in his own lies now. What bothers me so much is that now he think he is a great person. Jesus Christ ...

Muffin Princess,

I am glad u had a wonderful relationship with ur ex.

That ass always found something to stress me out every year. So in my case, it really was a waste of time. I met the wrong person who gave me all those fake hopes.

And I will never take him back again. I gave him all the chances he needed. Just sometimes I really want to see him suffer, honestly when he told he was going to kill himself, I thought to myself like "Great, he's doing the world a big favor!" It bothers me a lot that how he can move on so fast and get on with someone one else (Actually, 2 girls) in one month. Its insane.
    Last edited by sthforreal; 29-12-08 at 12:46 PM.

Yes some people are just inconsiderate asses. It sucks because you look back on it and think oh they are great, then they pull crap like this. I guess however much you think you know someone you really never do know them completely. Lucky for you, he lives in another country so it shouldn't be too hard. It is good to see that you are moving on.
    I'm kinda stuck where you are now. There is still a very small part of you that has feelings which is why it is still painful but at the same time you have so much anger built up you just dont know what to do with it. Hopefully people can offer you advice that will also benefit me.
    You mentioned it was a waste of time. I dont think that is the best way to look at it. If you guys had good times and you were happy it isn't ever a waste of time. You maybe couldve made better use of that time but it def. isnt a waste.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Losing you is completely HIS loss. The price he pays for disrespecting you and your relationship. Think of the breakup it as paying a favour forward to the next gal he dates. Mbe he'll think twice before pulling that crap again on someone.

As for missing him, you don't. You only miss 'what might have been' if this guy had been decent to you. But he wasn't, so you aren't losing much. Its natural to feel sad, but in the end you did the right thing and kicked this guy to the curb.

There are lots of gals who wouldn't be able to stick to their principles on this. Good for you, you'll be fine.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i don't think it was a waste of time either, if it was something that once made you smile you shouldn't regret. Just let it be a lesson to you, never ever put up with someone like that for as long as you did. I learned the hard way, because the longer you put up with their shit the more you start to take from them and then it'll just turn into a big mess and them thinking they can do whatever the hell they want because they know you'll put up with it. Once you decide to put your foot down and demand some respect never let up. And i know it's a lot easier said than done because of course most of us in these cases are dealing with someone we love and care for a lot...that always makes everything harder....he thinks he's a great person? man, one of these days it'll hit him hard like a sack of bricks hopefully

swargolet,

Yea, its like u tried to do everything right and great for that person and then he/she just took u for granted. And it sucks! How can they even sleep at night after doing all this crap! But yea, people with morals will never understand people who have none, they are just different. I still struggle at times and think like OMG what did i do wrong? How could he do that to me? But whats done is done. He's screwed me enough, Im not going to let this piece of crap ruin my future. And u should do that same! Do let ur past destroy what comes tomorrow.
    Last edited by sthforreal; 29-12-08 at 04:14 PM.

IndiReloaded,

I was way too idealistic I suppose. It's hard to cut someone out of life. He had been a huge part of my life, we talked every morning and night, and my world revolved around him. Now we dun talk anymore and will not talk for the rest of our lives. Its weird when I think about 6 months earlier, we were happily enjoying time being with each other, who knows this would happen? That kills me everytime I think about the past and also as u said, 'what might have been' if this guy had been decent to me.

Leaving him is the only option I think. Maybe he will be a better person someday, but I am not going to waste my precious time waiting for such a loser, who needs to make thousands of mistakes to learn smarter.
    Last edited by sthforreal; 29-12-08 at 04:14 PM.

.Bo.,

Haha yea, thats what makes me so mad that now he thinks he's a "better man"!!!!! He's the kind of KID that if u said he was a good boy, he would say the opposite, but when u called him an asshole, he'd say hes not and hes learnt and hes a better person now ..... etc.

I still dont know the whole truth. I just know part of it. Thats why I think this relationship was a waste of time. Before he came here, he had already started talking to A and told her he's just going to another country to visit SOME FRIEND. And u know when they had sex together, he took off the ring so she wouldn't find out. He took her to the guest room to have sex coz the things that I ever brought him were all in his own bedroom. HOW CONSIDERATE! Yes he made me smile, but that was the lie that made me smile. He told me billions of lies so I wouldnt find out the shit that he'd been doing. So to me the laughters and joy that I ever had with him were just simply fake.

I need not to know more about him though. Coz the more I find out, the worse I'll feel. And right now I do not need anymore hatred to get rid of him. He had already given me enough reasons to kick him out. Now I keep myself busy every second to distract my mind thinking about what we had before. Just every once in while, its like I would get a little curious about him and want to find out more, then I'll remind myself that I do not want to live my life being a stalker and waste time stalking an ass.
    Last edited by sthforreal; 29-12-08 at 04:17 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's why all you can do is laugh behind your hand at him. Or outright if he really continues to make an ass of himself.

You already know he's full of it. So asking yourself 'why' about his actions is just pointless. He doesn't know the reason himself, obviously, else he wouldn't behave this way. So there's no way you are going to figure it out, except to give him the clear message that its not okay. The rest is for him to figure out. Just not at your expense.

IndiReloaded,

Yup there's no point to figure him out now. He's always like "I duno ... I duno ... gimme some more time" I was like hey u dun have all the time in the world and dun go wasting my time! It makes me so mad that I had to wait for days for a rubbish answer, which simply meant nothing. Coz he was always up and down, he didnt even know what he wanted. ASSSSHOLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, he is SO not worthy.
    Spammer Spanker

Gigabitch,

I found it out a little too late huh?

No, just in time! Now you can chuck him and move on.
    Spammer Spanker

You sound like you're handling it well now, STH. Just don't beat yourself up about it. Some of us are here because we too have made similiar mistakes with giving losers the benefit of the doubt. Mistakes we hope to never repeat.

Stick around LF and vent if you need to. It helps!

Ya did good by letting him go!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast