+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He cheated more than 2 times.

Gigabitch + starbuck,

I am trying really hard to move on. And you guys and everyone else that ever replied have helped so much, so THANK YOU =). I still feel bad and get weak at times, we were together in person for 2 weeks only, but somehow it felt like we'd been together for years. It still bothers me how he can throw everything we've had away and overlooked everything I'd done for him. Is it normal that now I really want to see him suffer? I have this anger inside me and I always wake up feeling angry and miserable these days. If he ends up living his life happily ever after with someone else, it'll really bug me.
    Last edited by sthforreal; 31-12-08 at 08:47 AM.

Find A guy like i did

Hi Sthforreal !

Awww its so sad to hear that ur bf cheated u twice but i have a bitter story to tell...

My *#%^%$& Boyfriend cheated me thrice n was expecting me to forgive him... but it was the time for me to take the most important decision of my life. I DUMPED HIM this time.

I was heart broken when he cheated me n i used to spend most of my time on net... i found a much better, good looking, handsome, caring n loving guy at "churchpeoplemeet.com" and his name is Randy.

We share a very good and close relationship now. We are together since last 4 years and he is my everything now. He loves me like anything and so do I.

I pray for you that you should also get someone like Randy.

Happy New Year to all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123