+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Hi all! Im a newbie here.

Split up with my boyfriend at the beginning of october, we were together for 3 and a half months. Everything was great but I got paranoid as I felt things changed,i would keep asking if he was still happy etc because after 3 weeks things were amazing and he said he wasnt ready for a relationship so that confused me as he said he wasnt breaking up with me. Basically I was getting too paranoid so things ended.

About 6 weeks ago, 7 tomorrow I think...I asked him back ..I said it was my fault, I wanted things back except i wouldnt get paranoid or upset I promised and I do promise... I love him so much.

So that was on bebo mail and that night he sent me a really long message just asking how I was etc...with no mention of the mail...that week he kept talking which he nearly really did since we broke up, it was always me talking to him first...so this went on for 2 weeks and I asked him if he was still thinking about my mail and he replied with "yeah, ill reply as soon as I get a moment lol"

So...nearly 5 weeks later hes still not replied..what do I do,do I ask again???

Hes a lovely guy and im sure hes not jsut gonna ignore it..hes the kinda guy that needs someone to initiate stuff, hes shy and cant deal with situations very well. On another forum people told me"no answer is your answer hes obviously not interested as after 5 weeks you can decide if you want ot be with someone, he obviously doesnt"

What do you think? should I ask again? just cause its nearly a new year and I need to start a fresh?? also in my mail I told him no pressure and to take his time so..is he really just taking his time to think? I said i didnt want a reply straight away as I wanted him to think..I diddnt mean 5 weeks I meant like a week but ahhh help!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you have your answer. He is not interested. It's time for you to accept it.

Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He keeps messaging me on bebo, whenever I try and stop thinking of him, I see him online and refuse to talk yet he talks to me ahhh.

Should I send him a mail and just put "have you had a moment yet?"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. In the course of 5 weeks, he's had a moment. Save your dignity.

honestly, I think it would be easier to forget about him if you cut all contact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I should add that if he asks why you don't want to talk to him, you should tell him it's because it is clear he doesn't want a romantic relationship. This way, if he was just sitting on the fence (which I doubt), he will make a choice.

Ok thanks!

I did say when we broke up I would try nad be friends although it would be very hard for me..but really we arent friends we are two people who talk on bebo every now and then well recently its all the time. I did say though there was no rush maybe he is just not ready yet? oooh i dont know