+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do blondes have more fun?

i have a theory that blonde hair is a result of a cold climate and dark hair the result of warm climate.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Nope. Dark hair dominates in cold places. Look at the eskimos.

Although I remember a book that said that blondes are actually from another planet, came here with their spaceships some 40 000 years ago........
    Don't expect anything.

boobaa; another blonde bimbob
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Most of the blondes I know are actually brunettes.

You have to have a homogeneous population of blondes for them to stay that way. Blond genes are recessive and easily dominated by brunette genes.

As far as them having more fun, I seriously doubt it's fun to have everyone assume you're a stupid slut based on your hair color.
    Spammer Spanker

Brunettes > Blondes

I don't care if they have more fun.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Brazilian, spanish, italian, what have you, black hair and tan skin will give me a bigger boner than a blonde ever would.
    Not all Italians have black hair. I have full-blooded Italian relatives with brown, blonde, red, and black hair

Not every Italian is a Sicilian

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Not all Italians have black hair. I have full-blooded Italian relatives with brown, blonde, red, and black hair

Not every Italian is a Sicilian
    I hope you were clarifying that to everyone else, and not this Italian, here.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not Italian, you're half Asian. Just like I'm not Italian, I'm half Italian

But I was clarifying that to you or anyone else because yes, there are all kinds of Italians, not just Sicilians!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not Italian, you're half Asian. Just like I'm not Italian, I'm half Italian

But I was clarifying that to you or anyone else because yes, there are all kinds of Italians, not just Sicilians!
    I'm italian enough to refer to myself as italian, and the same goes for the other two.

In any case I was raised with 2 of the 3 cultural traditions. I will refer to myself however I wish.

1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 13/16, 1/7, don't mean shit to me.

I wonder if the gene for blond/blonde hair was a mutation? It may not have mattered much to our ancestral predators what color our hair was since they saw mostly in shades of gray... but humans did have to conceal themselves from rival humans. I doubt that blond hair blends well with a forest background or snow. However, people do notice blonds... perhaps this attraction made them more likely to be traded off between tribes --- one possible explanation for the prevalence of blonds in spite of the tendency to be a recessive gene.

Even today, blonds are noticed more readily... even though they may be disregarded for other reasons... but you do notice them. The blond hair color might just be a mutation that serves no real purpose and is only passed along because people in the past (and possibly today) were more inclined to breed with (but not necessarily stay) a blond because they found the hair color more attractive.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it should mean something to you if you are going to remark on Italians being black haired or whatever. Because that's false

I have blonde, red headed, brown haired and black haired full blooded Italian relatives and likewise brown eyed, blue eyed, and green eyed full blooded Italian relatives, yet you would probably pass them off for being something less Italian (at least culturally) than a dark haired, brown eyed Sicilian

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    a recessive gene.
    Or as boobaa would say, a repressive gene!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it should mean something to you if you are going to remark on Italians being black haired or whatever. Because that's false

I have blonde, red headed, brown haired and black haired full blooded Italian relatives and likewise brown eyed, blue eyed, and green eyed full blooded Italian relatives, yet you would probably pass them off for being something less Italian (at least culturally) than a dark haired, brown eyed Sicilian
    I never said there weren't, I'm fully aware of the blonde hair blue eyed northern Italians. But I wasn't referring to them. My grandmother had red hair, and she was the Italian one. I think you would have been just as irritated had I tried to tell you something you were already aware of. Any italian taught their background would know these things.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i have a theory that blonde hair is a result of a cold climate and dark hair the result of warm climate.
    I would be more inclined to agree if it was the reverse (e.g. sun bleaching hair colour in warm countries and releasing heat versus no bleaching + retaining heat in cold countries).

I used to be a red-head as a kid though. Wonder how the hell I turned blonde.

Heh heh. A naturally blond friend of mine used to dye her hair red because she felt that she got more respect. She called it "artificial intelligence".
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12