+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do blondes have more fun?

Do blondes have more fun?

Charles Darwin investigated whether blondes have more fun!

Excerpts from the article: [url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2530034/Charles-Darwin-investigated-whether-blondes-have-more-fun.html[/url]

He set out to investigate a theory that the prevalence of dark hair in the general population was increasing because brunettes were more likely to get married and have dark-haired offspring, while blondes tended to stay single and childless.

To further his research, he asked a doctor at Bristol Royal Infirmary to compile and send him data on the hair colour of married and single female patients at the hospital.

Darwin was fascinated by questions of hair colour and the role it might play in choosing sexual partners. He was keen to test whether English blondes really were more likely to stay single, with a resulting decrease in blonde hair in subsequent generations.

He couldn’t come to a conclusion, but from your own experience, what do you think? Is there anything to this theory/bull? What colour is your hair and do you think it makes a difference?

Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend, and all of her sisters, and even her nieces were all platinum blonde when they were little, but grew into brunettes.

-shrug-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am brunette. My red-headed sister has the most fun, not the blond ones.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

blondes have more fun b/c they are seen as less of a challenge to get into bed. It makes sense that more guys would chase after them.

having thought about this a bit more, do you think that blondes are more attractive to guys coz they psychologically are seen as more virginal or seen as angels; or is it the opposite like neo thinks? when i used to do hairdressing in a normal hairdressers (not organic) blonde was the main colour women looked for. it's the opposite now with women that want healthy organic colour - does it have anything to do with what is perceived as sexually attractive? and blonde men out there do you score better than your brunette friends?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My dad had blonde hair when he was a kid but somehow as he got older his hair became brown then black

My little sister had curly jet black hair as a baby but now has the lightest brown hair of my siblings

Either way, I think my older sister, who has the darkest hair (dark brown) has the most fun

I'm more attracted to dark hair than I am blondes. I'm more attracted to caramel skin tone than I am white too.
    I don't chase, I replace.

My dad has black hair and though my mom has dyed her hair blonde for years, she is still a natural redhead. As a result, my hair is usually light brown with highlights of blonde, red, and auburn... and over the years has went from a dark blonde to even being red for a couple of years. Though I was born with black hair.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Blonde bimbos aren't marriage material.

lipp aren't you blonde?

Dark blonde, yes, but we all know that it applies far more effectively to females.

I'm a swede. I know that all too well.

lol bimbob ok then i'll know now to keep a watch out from blonde swedes j/k

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Brazilian, spanish, italian, what have you, black hair and tan skin will give me a bigger boner than a blonde ever would.

Right now I'm a brunette, but I've been a blonde and a redhead at some points in my life. Hair dye is a wonderful invention.

I honestly didn't see a difference at all. In my experience, hair color seems to be a pretty small detail to men. Lookswise, they seem to be much more fixated on body type and facial features.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Blonde colour is decreasing most likely because the the blonde colour allels in genes are repressive. Dark dominates over blond. Its a natural selection, dark hair is stronger too. Now it is more of the question why and how did nature do this.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast