+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im new here but i need sum advice, cuase i just broke up with my girlfriend

im new here but i need sum advice, cuase i just broke up with my girlfriend

Hi to anyone that answers me and thanks for any advice. A few days ago my girlfriend said to me i like you but i dont think its working. I asked her why and she sed its cause i said i luved her to early, sounds stupid. I started sayin sorry and i kept sayin i can change doing all the wrong things. But i want her back badly i cant do much without her and i still have feelings for her. Im still freinds with her at least and i speak to her quite alot. well we were together about 3weeks and for 1 she is older than me, im 17, shes 18, but she said i was a sensilbe man and decent and i cared for her and in the end she just said i want to be friends.
    Last edited by 2peesinapod; 29-12-08 at 08:59 PM.

How long were you two together, Pees? And how old are both of you?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

im 17 shes 18 nd we were goin out about 3weeks if that helps

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like maybe she was put off by the intensity of your feelings for her. After all, this was a brand new relationship, and the intensity of your feelings is disproportionate (although at your age, is expected, I suppose).

Cut contact, and for god's sake: stop begging and saying you are sorry! You will feel better about yourself if you can learn to preserve your dignity. Things just didn't work out - it is not a reflection on YOU as a person; you probably just weren't a match.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Pees, some people move slower than others. Sometimes it's good to keep your feelings a little guarded at first so you don't scare someone away.

The best thing to do right now is to move on from her. If she feels like she made a mistake by breaking up with you, she'll let you know. If not, then you know that it wasn't meant to be.

Just consider it a lesson.

that's it dude. you luved her too early. big mistake.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

well i think i did scare her away, by the sounds of it, but she still cares for me and she still has my xmas present i gave her, ive just got 2 do the right things at the right time. I stand i good chance of getting back with her cuase she is one of my best m8s

well shes asks how i am and says dont worry about me and says did you dream about me even tho we arnt together no more

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's toying with you. Cut contact, or you will suffer for longer than necessary.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, leave her alone Pees. This is a good opportunity to learn the right way to deal with a breakup, and learn how to master your emotions.

If you stay friends with her, you'll only continue to feel hurt and possibly resentful. Especially if she starts dating someone new.

You were going out for 3 weeks? I have toilet paper in my home older than this (not used of course).

You are young. Just try to leave her alone and find someone else.

I fell in love with a friend of mine once, but she didn't love me back,I guess that you'll have to think of her as a friend and wait for her to change her way of looking at you....then you should tell her your love,but, don't be too obsessed in her, you'll only ruin your social life and scare her....