+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ppl are such assholes.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

ppl are such assholes.

some dick stole my car last night, put a dent in it, STOLE my cd player, ****ed up my ignition and then dropped it off in the middle of no where for the police to find. i am so ****ing angry right now. These idiots need to get beaten over the head. They cause a lot of stress and money for others.

That blows. Such a feeling of violation. I feel for you, bo.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That really sucks

lllllllllloooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll

don't worry the insurance will cover it right? i insure everything so i worry about nothing, things are things, just be grateful you didn't meet them asssholes, it sucks tho with losing your music if you had a collection on it otherwise happy days right new car from the insurance company?-hopefully it was a write off.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    nope i'm basically screwed, i have insurance but not full coverage. We had to first pay for the towing fee, what kind of bull is that, you get your car stolen and then have to pay a couple hndred for it to get towed? wtf! And they wouldn't let us have someone else tow it, because we have a family friend with a licensed auto shop and towing truck. Then i went to take a look at my car and it was worse than i could even imagine, whoever did it really ****ed up my car, they crashed it, took all of my cd's, my cd player, my mp3 player(which i don't feel bad about because i have a new one and that one was old but still!), my mp3 auto transmitter, stripped my speakers, broke my rear view mirror off, ****ed up my ignition, cut all of my seat belts and last slashed all of my seats. i don't understand how someone could be that ****ed up in the head to do that. They couldn't just take my shit and be done with it?
    Ya Giga i do feel really really violated. ugh, it makes me sick. It was a black honda civic and i really loved that car, it's going to cost thousands to fix it...

I heard that Civics are the most-stolen car in the US. One of my girlfriends got hes ripped off in Albuquerque and you know what those shits did? They sprayed an entire bottle of ranch dressing all over the interior of her car. Why? WHY???
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    yeh i hear ya these asshole need to **** off, and it's true they are the most stolen cars...ugh i would have an alarm system in but haven't saved up enough money for it, because i just got my car about 3 months ago..
    basically they slashed my seats for no ****ing reason, now it's going to cost even more, oh and how didi almost forget? they ****ed up my climate control too

oh that really sucks bo some people are really messed up in the head, i can only imagine they were bored teenager thugs to do that.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    that's exactly what it looks like eco, looks like a bunch of idiots just decided they would strip my car after taking a joy ride in it. hopefully nothing else goes wrong in the next few days..

Ouch, that really sucks...

It's reasons like this I'm glad I drive an old car that no one wants and is worth less than my bicycle.

What year is the civic? Might be cheaper to just total it and buy a used one a few years older.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is such bad news. Sorry bo. people really suck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ugh that sucks. Haven't had a car stolen. Just broken into twice. Ripped the lock out of the doors, stole my amplifier, stabbed my speakers, dash, and cd player w/ a knife... Had my house broken into twice even.

Nothing ever quite makes that feeling of violation go away ever again. The last time my den stayed in the manner it was trashed for a year and a half after I was robbed.

Only thing I can suggest is a car alarm w/ an ignition cutoff.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

sorry bo that sucks. i had my car stolen once. the cops found it not too far from my house with a crackhead smoking crack in it. they took absolutely everything out of the inside including the lighter. and they made all kinds of crack stains and left that nasty crack smell in it.

i had to pay for the towing and storage and all that stuff too.

i was ready to go on a homicidal rampage.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

That's horrible. I have a black honda civic too but the thieves don't like it because it's a manual. If you can maybe it's cheaper to get another car.

The thieves should pay criminal and civil fines! They should work in jail to pay the legal system that pays you.

Unfortunately the police are not very useful. You can give them the criminal's address but most likely that will not do a thing.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast