+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hollow

Hollow

I've been dating my girlfriend for 9 months, and we've developed a great relationship. We're great friends, people say good things about our relationship, and she always tells me I'm the one she wants to be with. But somehow, I feel that she's somewhat... Hollow.

I knew her last boyfriend, and the one before that, and she's told me about her third. They were all such jerks to her, and I'm worried that she might think I'm the same kind of guy.

I don't know if it's the fact that we're 15, or if she just doesn't trust men anymore. Does any one know what's wrong?

If she's 15 and already on her fourth boyfriend, maybe she's just tired, Kayne. Cut the girl some slack. She's probably had more than her share of drama and is just really enjoying the rest.
    Spammer Spanker

To be honest a lot of girls her age are hollow, they're not technically adults yet and not always ready for seriousness. Just open up, have fun with her, and don't set your expectations too high.
    "Let us go then, you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky like a patient etherized upon a table" ~ T.S Eliot

Let's say third, her last boyfriend didn't stay a week with her.

But thanks for the advice, you two.