+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    This is a girl I've known for quite a while. Swapped the odd text message or message on Facebook but not really a close friend. We had a night on the town together on Sunday night and hooked up. I went back to her place with another girl and we kept partying. All three of us stayed in her bed, nothing dodgy happened though.

The next day we went to the beach. Ever since I have had a feeling in the bottom of my stomach that I haven't had for ages and ages.

She is 25 about to turn 26.

I'm excited about the possibilities, but I've also got some doubts, doubts that I couldn't pin down exactly so I thought I'd write them down. And then I thought I'd post them on here.

Cons
    - Her voice is a bit screechy
    - She is a friend and we share many similar friends. So if things go awry we will be stuck with each other.
    - I'm still not sure I'm in the right headspace to be dating somebody
    - After knowing her for so long as a friend, it feels odd to be thinking of her in this light.

Neutral/not sure
    - She talks a lot
    - She is extremely gregarious. She knows everyone. Goes out a lot.
    - She comes from a very wealthy family. Drives a late model BMW and has her own apartment looking over the ocean. Meanwhile I'm going to be a student for the next three years.
    - She has some history with a mate of mine. It's long over. I know my mate wouldn't give a f-ck and I can't say it really bothers me either.

Pros
    - She has an incredible rig. I must admit I have used some of her bikinni photos on her facebook page as "stimulation" a number of times in the past.
    - She is very pretty.
    - She loves the beach and the ocean like me.
    - She is extremely down to earth. I know few people who take themselves less seriously
    - We have good chemistry, physically and in terms of our personalities.
    - She has a good sense of humour.

I don't really know how she feels about it. My gut tells me she probably feels about the same.

Also if I was to pursue something, I'm not really sure how to play it.
    Man you contemplate this shit like you are a bitch. If you want to screw her than go for it already. I for one wouldn't take sloppy seconds from "mates"
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I for one wouldn't take sloppy seconds from "mates"
    That's because your inadequate penis size will be the main point of comparison

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    That's because your inadequate penis size will be the main point of comparison
    At least my penis is in the equation unlike yours forever. Trying to score one for the chumps? go have sex with your friend's girls...wait what friends with girls? ...wait...what friends?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ OV I think you lecturing me about getting pussy is a bit rich. You're sex life up to this point has consisted of about ten years of ranting about needing virgins while remaining one yourself, then fumbling around with some bar slut in an alley (allegedly) and then eating out a stripper in the middle of her show. So I'd take it elsewhere.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

^^^ OV I think you lecturing me about getting pussy is a bit rich. You're sex life up to this point has consisted of about ten years of ranting about needing virgins while remaining one yourself, then fumbling around with some bar slut in an alley (allegedly) and then eating out a stripper in the middle of her show. So I'd take it elsewhere.
    I wasn't lecturing you, I was making fun of you. You don't know me or if that is who I am but beside your pathetic attempt at an insult I still rather keep my dignity than **** some chick that my friends banged. I leave chump shit like that for booty sweat boy above. You are just avoiding that fact that it makes you a chump to be with this girl. Sorry. Spilling everthing about your sex life on a forum is pretty stupid too.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-01-09 at 11:22 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV what you're saying is so moronic I can't even be bothered to get offended. You're a sad, pathetic soul buddy, and your opinions on what I should and should not be doing don't carry a great deal of weight.

your opinions on what I should and should not be doing don't carry a great deal of weight.
    Apparently your own opinions don't matter all that much to you either since you are asking people on here. Its funny how offended people get when I state my opinion, guess the world is full of chumps. Booty sweat boy can't take it cause he knows he will be first to have sloppy seconds no matter what. haha
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-01-09 at 03:50 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you still here?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God OV - you are turning into quite the troll, aren't you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think he's just a little jealous that other people are finding someone that gives them that feeling in their gut but he's yet to find it since women aren't attracted to 25 year old pussies that still live with mommy and daddy.

It's funny that he draws the line at being with a girl that has had sex with a friend, but he's fine with ****ing a hooker and eating out the dirty snatch of a stripper.

Didn't OV say that EVERY guy at the party ate out that stripper? So, he's got a problem with sticking his dick in something that has had a friend's dick in it but doesn't mind eating out a girl that's been eaten out by 15 other guys within 30 minutes.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Oh **** the entire stripper thing is seriously getting old. **** you people have no life.

oh and I didn't **** the hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think he's just a little jealous that other people are finding someone that gives them that feeling in their gut but he's yet to find it since women aren't attracted to 25 year old pussies that still live with mommy and daddy.
    ............ok...by the way...my parents live 36 miles away from me(according to my in car GPS )

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    God OV - you are turning into quite the troll, aren't you?
    That is because when I say my opinion some idiot who is offended or has a a different one has to reply with a gay comment attacking me. Just say your opinion and leave me alone, I am pretty sure I made sure to say "do whatever you want" before I stated my opinion. I know I am not alone. Dating your friend's ex is disturbing and weird and many people feel this way, not just me. So you people can get off my nut sack. All I did was give my input just like anyone else.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-01-09 at 05:58 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Make up a better story, OV. Appease the masses & have a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Make up a better story, OV. Appease the masses & have a good laugh.
    Oh I always have a good laugh.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV I've made it pretty clear I've got zero interest in what you have to say. Piss off out of my thread.

OV I've made it pretty clear I've got zero interest in what you have to say. Piss off out of my thread.
    Well its good than that I wasn't saying anything to you.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast