+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Pros and Cons

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha no I didn't care for her like Kristen. This was much more casual. I wouldn't have minded just seeing Sammy once or twice a week. But that business of hers of making half-arrangements and then pulling out of them about 50% of the time just drove me up the wall. I did talk to her about it once already, and she said she'd stopped doing it, and she did for like a week. And now she's back at it again. So I did give fair warning.

No I never talk to Kristen. I don't really see the point keeping in contact with ex-girlfriends.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    that business of hers of making half-arrangements and then pulling out of them about 50% of the time just drove me up the wall. I did talk to her about it once already, and she said she'd stopped doing it, and she did for like a week. And now she's back at it again.
    Ahh, an opportunity for self improvement. I hope she is able to connect the dots.

I agree about cutting contact with the ex, but I miss when you were all lovey-dovey about her. Oh, well. It's not like you she was your last chance.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    IMO, CB, you may have a very different idea of what Sammy is that what's really there. You almost describe her as a guy with big tits, with very limited emotional requirements and a straightforward manner. Her behavior paints a completely different picture. She's acting like a total girl. As far as I can tell, she seems to put up a really good front to her friends, but you've strayed into the "here be dragons" territory. You can't expect her to still be the super casual girl she was before you got near her beardless clam.
    Giga you were spot on. I was fooled, I thought she was just like a guy with great boobs and great legs. But she is a total girl. She talks the talk, but her actions are crazy, irrational. They switch from one extreme to another.

Once I break up with a girl I stop contact for a couple of weeks and the spells' broken. So it is with this girl (I forget what name I gave her). She writes me these long-winded text messages about what she was going through at that time, and her reasons, etc, etc, etc.

I knew her as a friend, but I just didn't know her at all.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I don't know much, Charlie Boy, but I know a lot about how men and women like to fool themselves. Next time, you'll be more canny.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I fooled myself as well.

As my brother stated it:

I know you think (g/f) is different.

But she's still a girl.

How right he was...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617