+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what can I do to improve the way I look?

what can I do to improve the way I look?

ok, first of all I know I am not a good looking guy, but thinking I am ugly,made my just uglyer,and made me lose confidence,now i don't like myself as wella, but i have realized that i would never change who i am,because i love myself,and I think it's important to love yourself,that being said i'll post some photos and tell you,what i don't like about the way I look:
    1)are my ears really that bad?my friends say so....
    2)am I too fat?i have gained a LOT of weight in those 6 months by going to gym(i passed from 47 kgs to 65,i'm 1.73m height),I used to be anorexic,so when I tell my friends if i'm fatty, they tell me that i am not, but i don't know if they say it just not to make me
    lose weight again
    3)should I try thining my eye brows?I have actualy allready done this.....
    4)what can I do to look older?i'm 19 and everyone says I look 15-16
    about photos....i can't yet post links, so i'll put my badoo profile in my personal site....go there if you wanna see them.....ah...and please be honest.......

you're italian yes? show the pics, i bet you're fine but a bit vain maybe?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you're italian yes? show the pics, i bet you're fine but a bit vain maybe?
    i can't post links so they are in my profile...personal site....there is my badoo profile with my pcs.....

yep you're more than fine, you're hot and i bet you know it. seriously don't let anyone make you think that you're ugly. now maybe being too concerned with your looks is something your friends have used as an opportunity to slag you for fun. just ignore it, but don't get too big for your boots
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yep you're more than fine, you're hot and i bet you know it. seriously don't let anyone make you think that you're ugly. now maybe being too concerned with your looks is something your friends have used as an opportunity to slag you for fun. just ignore it, but don't get too big for your boots
    haha you know why italian guys are vain? because all italian people i know are cockyer than all the english people I know, so we have to become as self defence.....i used to hate my self, but
    i have to apear strong outside....it's sooooo stressing......i'd rather live in the uk.......

Lagun, you're a good-looking guy. Your ears and eyebrows are fine. And you're NOT fat in the slightest. In fact, I would say you're still too thin. Listen to your friends, they are telling you the truth. If you put on some more weight, it will not only be healthier for you, but will also make you look less adolescent.

Are you seeing anyone about your anorexia? Might be good to have someone looking after you to make sure you're eating right.

Perhaps it's also time to work on your inside as well, and not be overly concerned with the outside?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin