+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A question for women: what things related to sex do you find to be too slutty?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Come on Arrow, you know better than to get yourself involved with a gal w/a kid unless you are really in deep.

She's obviously an irresponsible parent, but that doesn't excuse you. A kid is still a kid and ALL adults should do what's best for them. Sometimes its all the more important when the parents suck. I'm glad you drove them home safe, it was the right thing to do, but even better would to not have gotten into that situation in the first place.
    Hindsights 20/20...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This wasn't hindsight. This is "I told you so." I think Arrow mentioned this gal before?

This wasn't hindsight. This is "I told you so." I think Arrow mentioned this gal before?

Damn.. maybe time for new glasses?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

This girl is a new one.

Before the trip she was like "I can't go without her, she can't stay away from me", then after the kid pranked her she went to "I'm pissed off at my daughter, I'll leave her with her dad and we go without her", and finally "my daughter's so excited that we'll spend New Year's Eve at the beach! let's go!". You get the idea.

I wasn't fond of taking the little girl with us but I changed my mind after phoning a mutual friend who said the kid wouldn't create problems... I should not have listened as I have no experience with kids and, quite frankly, all the child did there was getting in the way... When we fought she went to the other bedroom and shielded herself with the kid, exactly the same way a wife does when she's pissed off at her husband! That's what made me realise the trip was a mistake. And, in the end, she was suggesting that we stayed there even on bad terms, only because the kid wanted to stay.

It was quite frustrating to hear all of her insults when she was the one who phoned me all week asking me how were the plans. Anyway, I learned my lesson and I hope to steer clear from her.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Arrow, perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post: I am saying to stay clear of ALL women with kids until you are sure you are considering a serious relationship with them. Its just too cruel to the children.

Are you really that desperate that you need to stoop to ****ing single moms for easy sex? I wasn't under that impression, Arrow.

Arrow, perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post: I am saying to stay clear of ALL women with kids until you are sure you are considering a serious relationship with them. Its just too cruel to the children.

Are you really that desperate that you need to stoop to ****ing single moms for easy sex? I wasn't under that impression, Arrow.
    I got your advice right, don't worry. It's just that I found out about the kid later. I felt very uncomfortable around the kid, too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds like a miserable excuse for a mother. Who shields themselves with a child? No one with half a brain. Please do not lump mothers in this category. There is something very wrong with that woman.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Slutty has nothing to do with acts you perform. It's the amount of men you perform them with and the ease with which you slide your legs open for people that really defines Slutty.

Oral and anal sex in and of themselves are not slut behaviors. Honestly, Arrow, it seems that she was overreacting a tiny bit. Although maybe it was just too early to talk about such things with her. Like too much too soon maybe?
    BUT.

How many women actually would do all that stuff if there weren't the term slut?

In conclusion, imho, its not what you do, but what keeps you doing certain things. If you don't sleep with many men just because you are afraid of being a slt, you are a slut.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think so. The word "slut" refers to a behavior, not a thought.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thoughts are also behavior.

I think you meant action.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, if you prefer. I consider thoughts and actions to be separate entities.

Yes. But in current context, it is about behavior.
    Don't expect anything.

What's the male equivalent of slut? is there even one?

If a man has multiple partners is that seen in a negative light by other men? Anyway I don't like the term and though I've used it in the past I've always regretted it. I think you could write a book on the connotations of the word, at the end of the day however a lot of male double standards coming into play in its use. Yet a lot of women instead of fighting male hypocracy embrace it with typical female bitchiness.

I think a lot of people have a casual approach to sex, that doesn't make them bad people. As long as it doesn't affect anybody else, they're not in a relationship and they're careful to look after their health I really wouldn't judge them.

Now that I think about it, I associate the term slut with somebody with no discretion. I'm a believer in 'what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom' I'm also not a fan of guys that kiss and tell. When I've used the term about women in the past it's tended to be because every detail of their sex life is public knowledge.

Isn't slutty just another word for promiscuous? That's how I've defined it anyway.

And yes, there is a male equivalent of slut. Sluttiness knows no gender.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

No, it does. Because men are better than women.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast